Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

(Fine with me.)

Lucas watched her. "You weren`t close to your parents?" He stated.
Eva shook her head, before responding somewhat sadly "They always wanted me to do whatever they told me, and disapproved of me trying to study what I wanted." She stopped talking, thinking on her past, before replying softly "All I wanted was to make them happy."

"Why do you care so much about my injuries? After all, I'm just another stupid human hunting your kind." Alec asked, looking at her curiously.
"I care because I'm not an apathetic robot. And injuries aren't any fun for anybody. I doubt that those gunshot wounds aren't hurting you. And how do you suppose you are going to do much of anything useful with an injured hand and limping around like a wounded deer?" Persepolis asked, tilting her head slightly.

"I care because I'm not an apathetic robot. And injuries aren't any fun for anybody. I doubt that those gunshot wounds aren't hurting you. And how do you suppose you are going to do much of anything useful with an injured hand and limping around like a wounded deer?" Persepolis asked, tilting her head slightly.

"I've been shot in the chest before, so this really isn't that bad. As for how I can do something useful, I'll figure it out when the time comes." Alec said, then glanced at his guns. He needed to find away to get them back.

Persepolis shrugged, "Suit yourself," She said cooly, wrapping her wings around her body to disguise her pocketing his other gun. She gave a sarcastic curtsy, "Have a nice day." Persepolis jumped up, quickly rising well above him. In a flash, she transformed into a bird and took off before the human could react, speeding into the forest well out of sight and faster than the human could run. She flew among the leaves in the canopy, disguising herself completely, losing the human she had encountered. Persepolis wasn't going to give him his guns back. One less human, the better.
(Sorry @FrankieDoodle. ATM, I'm indecisive about whether or not I should give him one gun back, I might change my mind later and return one gun somehow. We'll see. {Might depend on what the others say})

Persepolis shrugged, "Suit yourself," She said cooly, wrapping her wings around her body to disguise her pocketing his other gun. She gave a sarcastic curtsy, "Have a nice day." Persepolis jumped up, quickly rising well above him. In a flash, she transformed into a bird and took off before the human could react, speeding into the forest well out of sight and faster than the human could run. She flew among the leaves in the canopy, disguising herself completely, losing the human she had encountered. Persepolis wasn't going to give him his guns back. One less human, the better.
(Sorry @FrankieDoodle. ATM, I'm indecisive about whether or not I should give him one gun back, I might change my mind later and return one gun somehow. We'll see. {Might depend on what the others say})

"Hey! Give those back!" Alec protested when she took off with his guns. He took a few steps after her, but realized he would never catch her, especially when he was injured. "Darn it." He grumbled, and dug around in his backpack for another weapon he could use, with no luck.

Sierra followed his words carefully in her head, and crouched beside him to see what he was thinking. Ok, so the kitchen would be in the front and the living areas for towards the back, with an escape route on the east wall. She nodded, before asking simply "Should I start breaking the rock for an escape route out eastward?" In case the answer was yes, she began mentally preparing herself, because it would take a lot of energy. Even though it wouldn't be the longest tunnel, it would still be rather long, ans she had to make it above six feet high, preferably.

Casimir sat up and nodded. "Yes that would be good, once the vents and escape tunnel are in we can start working on building. Also if you have any suggestions on where things should go, or if you think we should move things I would like to hear them. It is your house too." He said with a smile, he didn't want her to feel like he was in charge. He then tilted his head to the side and frowned in thought. "I wonder if with some practice I could use my power to blow out rock like you do? I mean explosives are fire based, so maybe it is possible with time." He wondered aloud, after all if he could help lesser the load of the hard work on her he wanted too.

Persepolis flew back to the cabin, emerging from the woods. She had been gone for almost 24 hours. She walked around, looking for Luna. She had a lot to talk about. "Luna?" Persepolis called out.

Back
Top Bottom