Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

River snickered. "He falls over them all the time. Speaking of him, did he finally get the hint?"
Eva nodded bashfully, before saying a timid "He did. Thank you." Eva added with small smile, "He's kind of like me, kind of shy." She smiled, her head pointed towards the dirt floor, too shy to hold River's gaze. She asked conversationally "What's Xylo like?"

Eva nodded bashfully, before saying a timid "He did. Thank you." Eva added with small smile, "He's kind of like me, kind of shy." She smiled, her head pointed towards the dirt floor, too shy to hold River's gaze. She asked conversationally "What's Xylo like?"
River nodded, watching her. "He`s kind, calm, and he`s loving. Collected. Overprotective." (*Brain dies*)

Persepolis nodded, "That sounds like a good plan to me. I don't want to give him a gun with any ammo. He probably has extra ammo anyway, so he can reload it later." Persepolis paused, thinking about things further. She realized that none of the others knew that she has these guns. She wondered what the others would think if they would want to keep the guns or return one of them. Persepolis voiced this concern to Luna, "I'm wondering if maybe both you and I should talk to River and Xylo about this. The reason I think this is because nobody else knows I have these guns. They also don't know who I took them from and what Stephen and Horius did to that man. And they ultimately make the important decisions anyway." Persepolis added one last thing, "And they might have different views about returning the guns." Persepolis stopped talking, waiting for Luna to reply. She really wanted to think everything through before she acted. She was always calculated and she wasn't about to break that important habit.
Luna asked simply "Want to go downstairs? I saw Xylo outside a little while ago, we could talk to him if you want to." She was a little nervous about this hunter fellow, and hoped that Xylo could give them some advice. Either way, she would accompany Persepolis, and would not hesitate to draw blood if the hunter tried something against Persepolis in any manner.

River nodded, watching her. "He`s kind, calm, and he`s loving. Collected. Overprotective." (*Brain dies*)
(XD)
Eva smiled at her description, before responding, her blush slowly fading away, "You're lucky. Keep him." Her words were genuine, she wanted River to be happy even though she didn't know her very well. They had accepted her to their group, and that alone meant a lot to her.

Luna asked simply "Want to go downstairs? I saw Xylo outside a little while ago, we could talk to him if you want to." She was a little nervous about this hunter fellow, and hoped that Xylo could give them some advice. Either way, she would accompany Persepolis, and would not hesitate to draw blood if the hunter tried something against Persepolis in any manner.
Persepolis nodded, "Yeah. Let's go downstairs. If we see Xylo, great. If not, we can chill and find something to do." Persepolis walked over to the door, intentionally leaving her trench coat lying on her bed. She would have all of her weapons on display. She wasn't going to try to hide her actions. Persepolis opened the door, motioning to Luna, "After you." She smiled softly. She was glad to have such a loyal friend. Persepolis wouldn't hesitate to fight for her if need be.

Persepolis nodded, "Yeah. Let's go downstairs. If we see Xylo, great. If not, we can chill and find something to do." Persepolis walked over to the door, intentionally leaving her trench coat lying on her bed. She would have all of her weapons on display. She wasn't going to try to hide her actions. Persepolis opened the door, motioning to Luna, "After you." She smiled softly. She was glad to have such a loyal friend. Persepolis wouldn't hesitate to fight for her if need be.
Luna nodded smiled politely, holding the door outside for Persepolis in return. Once the duo were outside, she looked around for Xylo, finding him doing pull-ups in the tree to the east of the cabin. She asked Persepolis as they walked in a quiet voice with a slightly sheepish tone, "you're doing the talking, right?" It made sense, anyway, Persepolis knew about what had happened, she had just been meditating and practicing her levitation and telekinesis skills in the forest the day before.

Luna nodded smiled politely, holding the door outside for Persepolis in return. Once the duo were outside, she looked around for Xylo, finding him doing pull-ups in the tree to the east of the cabin. She asked Persepolis as they walked in a quiet voice with a slightly sheepish tone, "you're doing the talking, right?" It made sense, anyway, Persepolis knew about what had happened, she had just been meditating and practicing her levitation and telekinesis skills in the forest the day before.
Persepolis nodded, walking with Luna and whispering back, "Yeah, I'll do the talking." She could tell that Luna didn't want to do much talking. That was fine by her. Persepolis was the one who should do the explaining anyway. She did wonder, however, if Luna would talk about what she'd heard from Stephen. Persepolis would have to choose her words carefully to avoid broaching that subject too much in case Luna didn't want to mention it. Persepolis looked up at Xylo. When they reached him, she called out, "Hey Xylo, can I talk to you about something?" She waited.

Last edited:
(XD)
Eva smiled at her description, before responding, her blush slowly fading away, "You're lucky. Keep him." Her words were genuine, she wanted River to be happy even though she didn't know her very well. They had accepted her to their group, and that alone meant a lot to her.
"I plan to." River said kindly, glancing around the forest, annoyed by birds.

Sierra panted heavily as she laid against the stone wall of the tunnel she had forged using her ice powers. She was depleted of energy, but was quite pleased with how it had turned out. It was tall enough for Casimir, perhaps one to two feet taller than him, and wide enough for that their wings could fit. Her only complaint was the rough walls, along with the wind that flew into the tunnel. After she caught her breath a few minutes later, along with her energy, she covered the exit with snow and began chiseling the walls, finishing the tunnel entirely, floor, ceiling, and walls about half an hour later. She walked back up the tunnel towards the main cave area, where she intended to chisel the floor some to make it even, along with the walls.

When he returned he was surprised by the amount of things she had accomplished, he let out a low whistle. "Wow looks good. I wouldn't worry too much about the floor, we will use wood for the floor so its less cold." He told her as he went to his sketch to do some calculations on how much timber they would need. "I found some really good trees that should cover most of what we need."

Persepolis nodded, walking with Luna and whispering back, "Yeah, I'll do the talking." She could tell that Luna didn't want to do much talking. That was fine by her. Persepolis was the one who should do the explaining anyway. She did wonder, however, if Luna would talk about what she'd heard from Stephen. Persepolis would have to choose her words carefully to avoid broaching that subject too much in case Luna didn't want to mention it. Persepolis looked up at Xylo. When they reached him, she called out, "Hey Xylo, can I talk to you about something?" She waited.
Luna kept quiet as they spoke, letting Persepolis explain what the situation was as she knew it best to every detail.
---
Xylo dropped down from the tree, nodding courteously before responding in a friendly yet practical tone, "Of course. I was actually looking for you two, I have something to share afterwards. But what's going on?"

Back
Top Bottom