Lies Spread Quickly RP

Heather laughed to herself."I will be the Alpha!The Alpha female!"she howled.She turned into a human and sat down chuckling, her dark side was truly showing.

Simeon kept on, hoping he wasn't annoying. "My parents died, and I wasn't the same after. I was weak and always hungry, until I decided to fight back against the pain and the wilderness, and become strong."

Winter looked down at the ground in sadness, his story reminded her of herself but she knew she shouldn't compare herself with someone so strong when she was so weak.

Winter looked down at the ground in sadness, his story reminded her of herself but she knew she shouldn't compare herself with someone so strong when she was so weak.
Simeon smelled a large buck ahead, and sunk low. After stalking it for a few minutes, he pounced on it, killing it within a minute of fighting. He looked to Winter expectantly.

Ignacio shapeshifted soon before they neared the cabin, and finished the rest of the walk in human form.

Autumn looked up at the human. He was tall, taller than her in human form. (I'm assuming that Ulven in different forms (ie wolf and human) can't communicate with each other, but if they can, correct me
tongue.png
) She barked. How far was it to his home? Her strength was dwindling with every pawstep.

Simeon smelled a large buck ahead, and sunk low. After stalking it for a few minutes, he pounced on it, killing it within a minute of fighting. He looked to Winter expectantly.

Winter trots over after a moment and looks at the buck hungrily but she turns to Simeon to make she was allowed to eat some since it was his kill after all.

​Autumn looked up at the human. He was tall, taller than her in human form. (I'm assuming that Ulven in different forms (ie wolf and human) can't communicate with each other, but if they can, correct me :p ​) She barked. How far was it to his home? Her strength was dwindling with every pawstep.
(Correct) Ignacio urged "Almost there." Within another minute, they reached the small house. He entered and grabbed all the dried meat he had, setting it on the table.

(Correct) Ignacio urged "Almost there." Within another minute, they reached the small house. He entered and grabbed all the dried meat he had, setting it on the table.

Autumn leaped up onto the table, and devoured the meat, crunching mechanically. Long after it was all gone, she still sat, licking the table clean.
Her stomach sung and screamed at the food. She was happy to have eaten at last, but, though she was still hungry, her stomach protested at eating so much after weeks of near nothing.
She looked back at the human, bowed her head. She really was thankful.
Then, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Heather curled up on the cold rock in wolf form.Dreams and echos filled her mind,"Im bigger then my body, Colder then this homeeee!Meaner then my Deamons, Bigger then these Bonnnnesss!Then a kit cried out,'Please stop your scaring me!'Gosh darn right you should be scared of me!Whos in contooollll!"Screams and echos of that exsact words filled her mind, causing her to wake up with a jump.

Back
Top Bottom