Lies Spread Quickly RP

IM LEAVING THIS RP.NO ONE RPS WITH ME AND ITS MAKING ME MAD AND UPSET SO IM LEAVING, IF YOU LOOK A FEWPOSTS BACK, I POSTED BUT NO ONE SAID ANYTHING

Simeon at a bit of the flank, but let her star her hunger.

Winter took a step back after she finishes up the food and she licks her muzzle happily. She then gets embarrassed at how fast she had ate the kill In front of Simeon.

~

Aile was flying quickly above the forest, just enjoying her freedom.

~

Seth was laying in a tree, he was peacefully looking up at the sky between the branches.

(I just realized I haven't used Aile or Seth yet so if anyone wants to interact with them go for it)

Last edited:
Winter took a step back after she finishes up the food and she licks her muzzle happily. She then gets embarrassed at how fast she had ate the kill In front of Simeon.

~

Aile was flying quickly above the forest, just enjoying her freedom.

~

Seth was laying in a tree, he was peacefully looking up at the sky between the branches.

(I just realized I haven't used Aile or Seth yet so if anyone wants to interact with them go for it)
Simeon was glad to see he had helped her sate her hunger. He had developed a sort of a crush on the weak wolf. Her fur and scent were drawing him in. He asked "Do you have anywhere to sleep tonight?"

Simeon was glad to see he had helped her sate her hunger. He had developed a sort of a crush on the weak wolf. Her fur and scent were drawing him in. He asked "Do you have anywhere to sleep tonight?"

Winter nervously looks at her paws "I don't but I do try not to stay in one place for long, it can be dangerous to" she told him worryingly

Simeon offered "You can come over. No one will dare attack you if I'm around." He shifted into his human form and stood looking at the wolf before him, expecting her to change.

Winter nods "Alright I guess I can stay for the night" she then takes a shaky breath, she often didn't shift into her human form because she was much faster and a bit stronger in her wolf form. She swiftly shifted into her human and couldn't help but notice that Simeon towered over her in human form too.

Back
Top Bottom