Lies Spread Quickly RP

~Heart thrumming painfully against her chest, Ash's breath began to finally come in ragged bursts.
Ugh. I'm tiring.
She shifted down lower into her haunches while running in a vague attempt to conserve already-spent energy. She deftly swerved around an oak that the deer had nearly collided with.
With a guttural snarl of raw power, Ash forced her throbbing limbs into one higher level of speed. She hurriedly raced up beside the doe, her mind spinning with wild anticipation of blood; instead of shying away successfully, the exhausted, profusely-sweating deer fell to its knees. Ash was on it in an instant and held the deer's gaze for a split second.
The dark eyes stared right back into Ash's soul, pleading a clear message: Take me. End this pain. Ash silently tried to commune her gratitude through her own vessel of vague telepathy before giving the lethal bite.
The deer uttered its final squeak as its lifeblood pooled out onto Ash's own, bleeding paws.~

Quote:
Autumn yipped at Ignacio, and sped off into the distance, her nose working over time to catch trace of prey. When she found a scent, she slowed, allowing Ignacio to catch up with her.

~Heart thrumming painfully against her chest, Ash's breath began to finally come in ragged bursts.
Ugh. I'm tiring.
She shifted down lower into her haunches while running in a vague attempt to conserve already-spent energy. She deftly swerved around an oak that the deer had nearly collided with.
With a guttural snarl of raw power, Ash forced her throbbing limbs into one higher level of speed. She hurriedly raced up beside the doe, her mind spinning with wild anticipation of blood; instead of shying away successfully, the exhausted, profusely-sweating deer fell to its knees. Ash was on it in an instant and held the deer's gaze for a split second.
The dark eyes stared right back into Ash's soul, pleading a clear message: Take me. End this pain. Ash silently tried to commune her gratitude through her own vessel of vague telepathy before giving the lethal bite.
The deer uttered its final squeak as its lifeblood pooled out onto Ash's own, bleeding paws.~

~As soon as she could be certain it was dead, Ash tore into the deer's flank, so hungry that she didn't really care about etiquette of keeping her pelt clean. So what if I have to take a dip in the river... Blood lust descended in a red haze over her vision and Ash was completely lost in her meal. Wild excitement raged through her like a second blood flow as the spices of the deer danced on her tongue.~

Last edited:
Ugh. I'm tiring.

~As soon as she could be certain it was dead, Ash tore into the deer's flank, so hungry that she didn't really care about etiquette of keeping her pelt clean. So what if I have to take a dip in the river... Blood lust descended in a red haze over her vision and Ash was completely lost in her meal. Wild excitement raged through her like a second blood flow as the spices of the deer danced on her tongue.~

Taylor saw Ash.She snarled That deer was on my territory, so it's MINE.She lept out of the bush, snarling.Her massive shape looked like a shadow as she has blocked the slowly setting sun,"WHAT Are you doing on MY territory?!"came the snarl.

Ugh. I'm tiring.

Taylor saw Ash.She snarled That deer was on my territory, so it's MINE.She lept out of the bush, snarling.Her massive shape looked like a shadow as she has blocked the slowly setting sun,"WHAT Are you doing on MY territory?!"came the snarl.

~Ash slowly forced her gaze upward and stood up, hackles twitching. "Well, how was I supposed to know?" she muttered coolly, trying not to start a fight, even though she inwardly knew it would likely end that way. Wolves didn't settle well when it came to prey. "I didn't scent any markers."~

Ugh. I'm tiring.

~Ash slowly forced her gaze upward and stood up, hackles twitching. "Well, how was I supposed to know?" she muttered coolly, trying not to start a fight, even though she inwardly knew it would likely end that way. Wolves didn't settle well when it came to prey. "I didn't scent any markers."~

Taylor's eyes flashed,"I said, What are youdoin on my terriotory?!"Her voice was a low, mocking snarl.

Ugh. I'm tiring.

Taylor's eyes flashed,"I said, What are youdoin on my terriotory?!"Her voice was a low, mocking snarl.

~Ash met her raging gaze, perfectly calm. "As you may know, it takes miles and miles to take down a deer. I was nearing the end of my hunt and apparently didn't scent your markers."
She forced her hackles down. The sun was lowering and casting creeping shadows across the ground. Most likely this wolf was just a wolf and would probably be terrified if she saw Ash Change at sunset. "Here," she muttered out of desperation to get out of this wolf's sight, not weakness. She deftly stripped off the deer's whole flank with her sharpened fangs and then dislodging two back legs. "Take these," she snarled, reluctance pulling at her claws. "If it's your territory, you're right, it's your deer."~

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom