Lies Spread Quickly RP

[quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/320#post_18147023"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/300#post_18147004"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/320#post_18146998"]
~Ash shied away. So this she-wolf was an Ulven as well! An intense spasm wracked Ash's frame as the sun gave a final blink before dipping out of sight and she let out a yelp as she began to Shift. She fell to the ground, writhing. Her insides were a utter tumult. Her legs lengthened and her body as well; her beloved fur transformed into tan skin. As the last spasm faded away into memory, Ash opened her shrunken eyes and pushed up off of her back and got to her paws- wait, no, My legs. Her long mane of hair fell down around her back and chest. She faced the other Ulven half bemused, half defiantly, her arms twitching.~

Taylor jumped back, dropping the deer and pulled out her sword, hiding it behind her back,"Don't take a step forward or ill kill you,"she hissed, and she ment it.She couldn't trust her, What if the girl had a weapon?

~Even though she was easily as tall, maybe taller, than the other Ulven, she had a powerful weapon, so Ash took a respectful step back. "Heh, soreeee." She gave a bemused smirk. "Mind If I take a leg or two to bury for tomorrow?" She gave a eerie barking laugh, her flaming eyes giving this new Ulven a scorching stare. "I don't think it's going to be much use to either of us right now."~

"I said stay,"Taylor hissed.She whipped her sword from her paw and pointed it at the girl,"What do you want?Who are you?"she hissed

~Ash gave an incredibly wolf-like growl of irritation. "Look. I have my own territory. I'm obviously an Ulven and I bear no weapons." She held up her hands for inspection then pulled at the fringes of her sweater. "I have no pockets, either. Does that satisfy you?"~

Taylor didn't move her sword, her hand was trembling,"I said who are you?!"she hissed.

~"I really don't know why my name is important- but I'm Ash." She forced her fingers to stop trembling with rage at this Ulven's audacity to ask all if these irking questions. "And you are-?"~[/quote]
Taylor's eyes narrowed, She didn't fully trust Ash, but she seemed harmless enough.She sheathed her sword, but kept a hand on it."My names Taylor,"She said simply.[/quote]
~"It's a pleasure," she muttered. This Ulven sure was brazen- but Ash guessed she had a vaguely good reason: she was older, by the look of her. She gave a questioning shrug. "Can I go now?" If not, I'll go now anyway!~[/quote]
"Fine,"Taylorgave a growl like sound, but she hissed as Ash went for the deer,"NO!"

[quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/330#post_18147041"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/320#post_18147023"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/300#post_18147004"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/320#post_18146998"]
~Ash shied away. So this she-wolf was an Ulven as well! An intense spasm wracked Ash's frame as the sun gave a final blink before dipping out of sight and she let out a yelp as she began to Shift. She fell to the ground, writhing. Her insides were a utter tumult. Her legs lengthened and her body as well; her beloved fur transformed into tan skin. As the last spasm faded away into memory, Ash opened her shrunken eyes and pushed up off of her back and got to her paws- wait, no, My legs. Her long mane of hair fell down around her back and chest. She faced the other Ulven half bemused, half defiantly, her arms twitching.~

Taylor jumped back, dropping the deer and pulled out her sword, hiding it behind her back,"Don't take a step forward or ill kill you,"she hissed, and she ment it.She couldn't trust her, What if the girl had a weapon?

~Even though she was easily as tall, maybe taller, than the other Ulven, she had a powerful weapon, so Ash took a respectful step back. "Heh, soreeee." She gave a bemused smirk. "Mind If I take a leg or two to bury for tomorrow?" She gave a eerie barking laugh, her flaming eyes giving this new Ulven a scorching stare. "I don't think it's going to be much use to either of us right now."~

"I said stay,"Taylor hissed.She whipped her sword from her paw and pointed it at the girl,"What do you want?Who are you?"she hissed

~Ash gave an incredibly wolf-like growl of irritation. "Look. I have my own territory. I'm obviously an Ulven and I bear no weapons." She held up her hands for inspection then pulled at the fringes of her sweater. "I have no pockets, either. Does that satisfy you?"~

Taylor didn't move her sword, her hand was trembling,"I said who are you?!"she hissed.

~"I really don't know why my name is important- but I'm Ash." She forced her fingers to stop trembling with rage at this Ulven's audacity to ask all if these irking questions. "And you are-?"~[/quote]
Taylor's eyes narrowed, She didn't fully trust Ash, but she seemed harmless enough.She sheathed her sword, but kept a hand on it."My names Taylor,"She said simply.[/quote]
~"It's a pleasure," she muttered. This Ulven sure was brazen- but Ash guessed she had a vaguely good reason: she was older, by the look of her. She gave a questioning shrug. "Can I go now?" If not, I'll go now anyway!~[/quote]
"Fine,"Taylorgave a growl like sound, but she hissed as Ash went for the deer,"NO!"[/quote]
~Ash's eyes flamed with rage. "Fine," she spat out, trying desperately not to leap at Taylor. "Enjoy!" Her sarcastic wish lingered as she whirled around and deftly sprinted into the woods, shifting once more into her favored form.~

[quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/330#post_18147047"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/330#post_18147041"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/320#post_18147023"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/300#post_18147004"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/320#post_18146998"]

"Fine,"Taylorgave a growl like sound, but she hissed as Ash went for the deer,"NO!"[/quote]
~Ash's eyes flamed with rage. "Fine," she spat out, trying desperately not to leap at Taylor. "Enjoy!" Her sarcastic wish lingered as she whirled around and deftly sprinted into the woods, shifting once more into her favored form.~[/quote]
Taylor transformed and raced after her, wanting to make sure she left.

[quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/330#post_18147053"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/330#post_18147047"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/330#post_18147041"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/320#post_18147023"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/300#post_18147004"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/320#post_18146998"]

~Ash's eyes flamed with rage. "Fine," she spat out, trying desperately not to leap at Taylor. "Enjoy!" Her sarcastic wish lingered as she whirled around and deftly sprinted into the woods, shifting once more into her favored form.~[/quote]
Taylor transformed and raced after her, wanting to make sure she left.[/quote]
~Ash hurdled into her territory, her vision completely obscured by rage, not even caring that her normally-immaculate pelt was laden in thorns and burrs. Making sure she was fully within her borders, Ash lifted her muzzle up and back. Out exploded a defiant howl ridden with rage and power. It raged up into the night sky and demanded even the stars' respect. Her voice traveled back down to the trees and surrounded the maned she-wolf completely until her whole body thrummed. Never again! she vowed through her howl. Never again shall I run away, Taylor! Her voice grew louder and bolder with the last silent promise. Next time I meet you, I'll be armed.
Whether it be my bow or my claws: I won't give in!!!!
~

[quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/330#post_18151349"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/330#post_18147053"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/330#post_18147047"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/330#post_18147041"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/320#post_18147023"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/300#post_18147004"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1153084/lies-spread-quickly-rp/320#post_18146998"]

Taylor transformed and raced after her, wanting to make sure she left.[/quote]
~Ash hurdled into her territory, her vision completely obscured by rage, not even caring that her normally-immaculate pelt was laden in thorns and burrs. Making sure she was fully within her borders, Ash lifted her muzzle up and back. Out exploded a defiant howl ridden with rage and power. It raged up into the night sky and demanded even the stars' respect. Her voice traveled back down to the trees and surrounded the maned she-wolf completely until her whole body thrummed. Never again! she vowed through her howl. Never again shall I run away, Taylor! Her voice grew louder and bolder with the last silent promise. Next time I meet you, I'll be armed.
Whether it be my bow or my claws: I won't give in!!!!
~[/quote]
Taylor saw her.She lifted her head, and let out a earsplitting, Blood-Freezeing, Heart Stopping, Eerily howl that echoed for minutes.It was a howl of definate courage and strength.She let out her howl again.She raced away into the bushes and lept up onto the rock and let out servel more howls, long earsplitting howls.

Tess shoved her ears forward, immediately ashamed. She hadn't meant to stalk the chicken, but she hadn't exactly stopped herself, either. Ears back in apprehension, Tess limped towards Greymane, her tail dragging meekly in the dust. When she got to his feet, she rolled over on her stomach, an expression of extreme submission. It took all of Tess's courage to keep from running, from bolting a safe distance away from this human. But, through his human scent, she smelled the Ulven in him, and that was enough to keep her put.

@Bantambird wondering if you saw this post or if it got lost under all the new ones, lol. If you're just busy I understand that too
tongue.png

@Bantambird
 wondering if you saw this post or if it got lost under all the new ones, lol. If you're just busy I understand that too :p
( thanks, I did loose it! I was wondering if you forgot me
1f600.png
but I do work during the weekdays so sometimes things slip)

Tess shoved her ears forward, immediately ashamed. She hadn't ​meant​ ​to stalk the chicken, but she hadn't exactly stopped herself, either. Ears back in apprehension, Tess limped towards Greymane, her tail dragging meekly in the dust. When she got to his feet, she rolled over on her stomach, an expression of extreme submission. It took all of Tess's courage to keep from running, from bolting a safe distance away from this human. But, through his human scent, she smelled the Ulven in him, and that was enough to keep her put.
Cracking a small gentle smile beneath his bushy grey beard, he spoke quietly," it's alright. I've been where you are now. I was wild and free, before. I am wolf, inside. But now, I am old. I can't run as like I did. I'd rather lay in front of the fireplace on that old bearskin. My teeth are worn, and my claws are blunted with use. At least out here, I ain't hurtin' nobody."
He sat down a little stiffly next to her, near her head, just far enough that she could roll back over and present her bleeding paw, should she choose. He wasn't going to rush her.

Last edited:
class="quote-container">Quote:
Shyly, Tess rolled back over. Apprehensively, she looked at the man, who was nothing but old kindness and understanding. She licked her nose nervously, then sat back on her haunches with her bleeding paw out in front of her. She whined. Fix it?

Back
Top Bottom