Life on the farm - Updates from Bethel

Thought I would share one more thing. I adore the old fashioned perrenial petunias. You can't buy them at the stores. I would see some along the road or at a old homestead and just wished I had some and ask the Lord to help me get some. Well low and behold if the next year they started coming up volunteer in our front yard. We had already lived here two years. They just came up in the grass lawn in the front. My DH pointed them out to me and we transplanted them to our beds and I am never without them now.
021_21.jpg

005-4.jpg

Very nice Petunias.

Ruth I love the story about your husband and the cow lady that is one thing I know how to do is talk to animal people LOL I wish I had as much room as you
sad.png

Henry

Katy that is one of my favorite things is the smell. So Fragrant.
Thanks Sara. That last picture of Petunias never died thru the winter. Stayed green and then about the latter part of Feb. started blooming profusily

I want some too. I'm heading over to Julie's house to get some...might need to go in the dead of night...
lol.png

Just plant some nice deep purple bedding petunias (which also smell heavenly, as do the light blue ones) and let them go to seed. The resulting seedlings will be all different shades, like these that come up every year in a planter of mine:

petunias1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom