Little Doc week 9 goose or gander?

jillmost80

Songster
Mar 4, 2019
Oklahoma
Update for Doc. Week 9 sounds raspy and low honks. The knob hasn’t grown a whole lot so thinking maybe a goose? Side question other then if you think gander or goose. Is it a white goose thing to always be dirty and muddy!? If there is anything dirty Doc will find it. Hahaha

Attachments

• 80E0AC01-E40C-4709-8C19-66D5DE5BBF3A.jpeg
    80E0AC01-E40C-4709-8C19-66D5DE5BBF3A.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 3874CCB0-308C-4B2C-B395-A1AC8F169500.jpeg
    3874CCB0-308C-4B2C-B395-A1AC8F169500.jpeg
    947.6 KB · Views: 3
Update for Doc. Week 9 sounds raspy and low honks. The knob hasn’t grown a whole lot so thinking maybe a goose? Side question other then if you think gander or goose. Is it a white goose thing to always be dirty and muddy!? If there is anything dirty Doc will find it. Hahaha
Such precious little mud pies!

Geese + mud = ❤️. And white birds will find creative ways to wear that dirt.

While I think it's too early to tell his or her sex, Doc is adorable.
I agree still too early. It’s like a secret I will eventually figure out hahaha. My other goose Marty hates being dirty she must be a very strange goose then. Hahaha I am always wiping Doc with something since there is ALWAYS something to wipe off hahaha I figure I would do weekly updates regardless and see what comes of the Doc. I know a lot about French Toulouse but not much about white Chinese. I don’t remember my other one making much noise or honks until she was about three months but daily with Doc it’s honks and raspy squeaks.

I agree still too early. It’s like a secret I will eventually figure out hahaha. My other goose Marty hates being dirty she must be a very strange goose then. Hahaha I am always wiping Doc with something since there is ALWAYS something to wipe off hahaha I figure I would do weekly updates regardless and see what comes of the Doc. I know a lot about French Toulouse but not much about white Chinese. I don’t remember my other one making much noise or honks until she was about three months but daily with Doc it’s honks and raspy squeaks.
I miss those days with the raspy squeaks!

Back
Top Bottom