little feathered genuises!

Sorry everyone who I had argued with, I was being rude and should respect people and listen to their opinions, though I wish people would stay on topic and just talk about their chickens, which is what this thread is for, not arguing.:) I really do give everyone my best apoligies because I was rude. I have just been annoyed for a while and I should've stopped to think about what people will think about what I say before I post it.

Ok I'm not sure if I want to know this (ignorance is bliss) but what are ex-battery chickens?

They are battery hens that used to be locked tightly into metal cages for their eggs and are greatly abused and sick, but when they are ex-battery hens that means they have been saved from the factory farms.
Oops my bad I will ask in a different thread I just started reading from the beginning and posted the question
sad.png

It's alright! You are not someone who wants to argue, you just have a simple question that I'm glad to answer:)

Oh my gosh that's so sad
sad.png

thanks for telling me
smile.png

You are very welcome!:) It is very sad, and upsetting. I want to rescue some from a rescue, but I feel like it's wrong to not get them straight from the factory, I don't know if my family would be up to paying all the vet bills, though. What's your opinion on the subject?

And this still is on topic, it's about chickens;)

I agree with you I would love to rescue some! I'm big on rescue animals and I like to take them straight out of the bad situation. The ones that are rescued have at least been taken out of the factory, I would want to get mine right from the factory so to get more out of terrible conditions. Does that make since? Kind of confused my self typing it haha

I agree with you I would love to rescue some! I'm big on rescue animals and I like to take them straight out of the bad situation. The ones that are rescued have at least been taken out of the factory, I would want to get mine right from the factory so to get more out of terrible conditions. Does that make since? Kind of confused my self typing it haha

Yeah, good point! And it'd make me feel good about myself taking care of such poor little chickens! If you could choose between saving white Leghorns or Production Reds which would you save? Or do you really not care about breed? I wouldn't mind Leghorns but Production Reds are beautiful, too! So really I wouldn't care, I'd just save them. But people have different opinions about this.

Back
Top Bottom