~LittleCreek & WillowBranch's Chat thread!!!!

@littlecreekfarm
, yay, you're here! I love your profile pic, It's adorable! He looks just like my Jazz.
What are you wanting to change your username to?

Heyy! I haven't talked to you in forever! Thanksss :)
And idk yet. I want to change it though. I think I might do something like, erinloveschickens or something like that. Lol.

I know, it's been around a year!
Well I will always remember you as littlecreekfarm, haha. You should put it in your signature that you changed it, if you do change it.
Do you remember Chloezoebob101?

Well she lives about an hour away from me. At the end of the summer we arranged a date and I took her a rooster and I got to meet her. She's really nice and she has a ton of chickens! She texted me a few days ago and said that someone's dogs got loose and killed 37 of her chickens.
sad.png

Sweet! I wish i could meet all of my friends i have met on here :3

Oh my gosh thats horrible! I lost aboout 12 chickens/ducks/pheasants last year :( some of my favorite too. It was a fox because I caught him in my yard trying to kill my rooster Bubba, and I scared him away but sadly he got him the next day :(

I know I wish I could me everyone, too. :)
oh no I'm so sorry. That's really awful, I hate losing chickens. did you manage to get the fox? I hate it when they get away. :(
Has its been cold where you live lately? Its been freezing here! Today is minus 10 degrees. I poured water on my table outside and it froze instantly!

I know I wish I could me everyone, too. :)
oh no I'm so sorry. That's really awful, I hate losing chickens. did you manage to get the fox? I hate it when they get away. :(
Has its been cold where you live lately? Its been freezing here! Today is minus 10 degrees. I poured water on my table outside and it froze instantly!

No, unfortunately I didn't get the fox :\
Yeah it's been cold. Well actually the weather in Virginia is very bipolar. We had one day a week or so ago that was like 70 degrees! But it's been really cold this weekend. It's supposed to be 9 degrees tonight :O

No, unfortunately I didn't get the fox :\
Yeah it's been cold. Well actually the weather in Virginia is very bipolar. We had one day a week or so ago that was like 70 degrees! But it's been really cold this weekend. It's supposed to be 9 degrees tonight :O

Aww that sucks.
sad.png

70? That's crazy! One Christmas eve-eve it was 50 and thunder storming and then the next day (Christmas eve) there was a blizzard!
It was so cold today that school was cancelled!

Back
Top Bottom