~LittleCreek & WillowBranch's Chat thread!!!!

Procrastinating is one of the few things I do very well
1f602.png

Last edited:
If you put Vaseline or coconut oil on their combs it will help it heal really fast.
A few years ago we had a massive snow storm on Christmas eve. Our (only) pet rooster Peep got out of his coop and almost died. If my dad hadn't driven back to my grandma's house to get something we wouldn't have found him and he would've died. His comb and wattles were almost completely black with frostbite and were so swollen he couldn't life his head. It was really sad.
sad.png
The frostbite was so bad that he was bleeding. It was really awful, but he made it! Eventually the black parts peeled and chipped off. The black parts on the tips of his comb popped of like thimbles.
lol.png
He didn't lose any of his comb or wattles.

If you put Vaseline or coconut oil on their combs it will help it heal really fast.
A few years ago we had a massive snow storm on Christmas eve. Our (only) pet rooster Peep got out of his coop and almost died. If my dad hadn't driven back to my grandma's house to get something we wouldn't have found him and he would've died. His comb and wattles were almost completely black with frostbite and were so swollen he couldn't life his head. It was really sad. :(  The frostbite was so bad that he was bleeding. It was really awful, but he made it! Eventually the black parts peeled and chipped off. The black parts on the tips of his comb popped of like thimbles. :lol:  He didn't lose any of his comb or wattles.

Okay thanks! OMG that's so sad! I'm glad he's okay!

Back
Top Bottom