Long Island NY

mfinch29

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 29, 2010
Medford
I am new to this group and was looking for help finding a chicken. I raised two chicks over the summer and they were both full grown and laying beautiful eggs by July.
This Monday I found one of the girls dead. I don't know what to do for Rhoda the other bird, everything I have read says that one chicken by herself is not good for the bird. I don't know where to locate another chicken and I don't know if the one I have will be ok over the winter by herself until spring when I may be able to find another chick. Does anyone here know of somewhere I can buy another chicken?

welcome-byc.gif

You may want to check out the NY Lovers thread - may not be clsoe to you, but I'm sure there's someone on there that knows, someone that knows someone, etc.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=231485

Also, I have chicks
smile.png

hello there to all i always and usually have chicks and chickems for sale if not i know three other locals with hens. give me a email if interested in getting some chickens long island ny near centereach [email protected]

hello there to all i always and usually have chicks and chickens for sale if not i know three other locals with hens. give me a email if interested in getting some chickens long island ny near centereach [email protected]

lol.png
hello there to all i always and usually have chicks and chickens for sale if not i know three other locals with hens. give me a email if interested in getting some chickens long island ny near centereach [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom