Look at what my daughter brought home....

I'd hate to but keep an eye out for missing posters,well then you mite find out what it is. Some kid maybe heart broke rite now.
hmm.png

His name is Jinjo and he sleeps like a puppy. A half hour asleep a half hour awake. We were up a half dozen times last night. I'm gonna go cruise where he was found and check yards for JRT pup activity. Poor baby was rooting last night. I am a bit dumbfounded as to how a pup this young can get out and get lost. He's healthy looking and has the puppy chub so he belongs so someone.

I was looking online at pups last night and he is a dead ringer for a JRT and maybe a beagle with small ears. Still so little to tell tho.

Last edited:
If he is really young, make sure not to let him chew on you because this is the critical time in their lives when they learn how to bite and when not to bite. If he does accidentally chew on you or put his mouth on your hands or fingers, make sure you yelp or screech really loud, since that's what his litter mates would have done if he hurt them.
smile.png

He could just be from a stray mama dog who gave birth under somebody's porch.
idunno.gif

I wouldn't expect to find anybody that would claim him.

They couldn't have cared very much or missed him very much if he had just wandered away from the house one day.

Some people DO leave their mother dogs chained to a tree with their puppies; with no way to protect them or move them away from the area, and no way to get their pups back if they should wander too far away.
sad.png

So like I said; if somebody hasn't been out searching by now, don't hold out much hope that you'll be able to find the owner. If there is/was one.

And just how many times a day can one pup poop? This guy is a poop machine. I took some flyers out around town and in the area where he was found. I'm gonna call the local vet and see if anyone has reported a missing pup.

Back
Top Bottom