LOOK!!!! SEVERAL DIFFERENT DOZEN OF ASSORTED EGGS!!!

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
I have several dozen of different breeds of assorted hatching eggs. I am selling all these eggs at a discounted set price. All my breeder birds are in separate pens, so these are all pure-bred hatching eggs. These eggs will be ready to ship on Monday, June 16th. The first person to send me a private message and wants the eggs, they may purchase them. Please send all questions as a private message, please don't post them as a reply. Be sure to tell me which dozen you want. I can ship up to 2 dozen in one box, so if you want 2 different listings, I can ship them together. Shipping will be an additional $13.00 for 1 dozen. If you purchase 2 dozen, shipping will be $15.00, plus the price of the eggs. Payment must be sent by PayPal only. These eggs should be ready to ship on Monday, June 16th.

Dozen 1 = 12 + ASSORTED TRUE AMERAUCANA EGGS (BLACK, BLUE, LAVENDER, and SPLASH) hatching eggs for sale. All my pullets/roosters are true Ameraucana chickens, they have muffs, beards, and a full tail. They are all super nice show quality chickens. I have 2 breeding pens, in one pen I have black and blue pullets with a splash and a blue rooster. This pen will produce black, blue, and splash chicks. Then in my other pen, I have all Lavender pullets with a Lavender rooster. This pen will produce all Lavender chicks. I will try to include 6 + eggs from my Blue, Black, and Splash pen and 6 + from my Lavender pen. I can't promise how many from each pen I will include, that will be my pullet's choice. 20.00 for this dozen.

Dozen 2 = 12 + BARNEVELDER EGGS and BLUE LACED RED WYANDOTTE hatching eggs for sale. The Barnevelders are Dutch chickens, they are very beautiful birds, they have double-laced plumage and are dark brown egg-layers. My birds are very nice quality stock, a lot of my birds are from John Van Achterberg lines. BLUE LACED RED WYANDOTTES: These very rare birds are very beautiful with their blue/red laced feathers. I have several bloodlines including Foley, Paul, and Valentine. They are excellent layers of light brown eggs. I will try to include 6 + Barnevelder eggs and 6 + Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs for this dozen. $20.00 for this dozen.

Dozen 3 = 12 + MARANS hatching eggs for sale, all my breeder birds are feathered legged. The eggs in this dozen will be from my BLACK COPPER MARANS, BLUE MARANS, WHEATEN MARANS and CUCKOO MARANS. My pullets, all come from really nice quality line including: Channing Grisham, Ron Presley, Wade Jeane, and Bev Davis bloodlines. I will try to include 3 Black Copper eggs, 3 Blue eggs, 3 Wheaten eggs, and 3 Cuckoo eggs. These birds are very nice quality stock and lay nice dark brown eggs. $24.00 for this dozen.

Dozen 4 = 12 + BLUE ISBAR and CRESTED CREAM LEGBAR hatching eggs for sale. The Blue Isbars are extremely rare birds, it is believed there are less than 100 of these birds in existence. My birds came from Greenfire lines. The chicks will be blue, black, or splash in color. The hens lay beautiful speckled, olive, mint, or mossy green eggs. The Isbars are beautiful exotic birds. Crested Cream Legbars are extremely rare birds, they have spiky feather crest and the hens lay sky-blue eggs. The chicks are an auto-sexing breed. Male chicks will have a white spot behind their heads and female chicks will have well-defined "chipmunk" stripes on their face and on their backs. I will include 6 + Isbar eggs and 6 + Legbar eggs. $45.00 for this dozen.

Dozen 5 = CHOCOLATE, SLATE, and VIOLET GUINEA EGGS: I will include an assortment of eggs from these 3 colors. CHOCOLATE: These guineas are dark brown color, they have a few dots and bars in the flank area. Very unusual and rare. SLATE: These guineas are a steel blue color with a slight cast of cream color over the shoulder and back. They also have a collar of iridescent purplish/blue color around their neck. These guineas are extremely rare. A very pretty color. VIOLET: These guineas are a dusty black with a purple sheen throughout. These guineas are also very rare. All my guineas are housed seperate, so these eggs will be pure-bred. $20.00 for this dozen.

All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes daily. This will be a PayPal ad only because the eggs should be ready to ship on Tuesday. Fertility has been tested on all my eggs, but due to different incubation techniques and/or shipping, I can not guarantee your hatch rate after they leave my hands. Thanks for looking and purchasing.

Last edited:
I would like to buy a dozen of your cuckoo's , how many hens do u have with a rooster and how dark is the eggs? How much would u be asking for a dozen?
Russ

I just received my eggs today from this very sweet lady and they are in PERFECT condition! I have never seen eggs so well packaged! Clearly marked and beautiful colors! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom