Looking For A Run I Can Add To My Coop/Run Area

True, but they are easily reinforced...Hog rings or J clips and welded wire. Anyone that can use a scissors or pliers can install that...The big advantage is the complete ease and time saving of the installation.

J clips won't work trying to put welded wire to chain link, none of the wires are ever perpendicular to each other. Only hog rings will fasten welded wire fence to chain link fence... well unless you put the welded wire on at an angle but that would be a nightmare to do but might look cool if you had different colored welded wire fencing.

JT

J clips won't work trying to put welded wire to chain link, none of the wires are ever perpendicular to each other. Only hog rings will fasten welded wire fence to chain link fence... well unless you put the welded wire on at an angle but that would be a nightmare to do but might look cool if you had different colored welded wire fencing.

JT
You're correct, I was confused with splicing fencing together.

True, but they are easily reinforced...Hog rings or J clips and welded wire. Anyone that can use a scissors or pliers can install that...The big advantage is the complete ease and time saving of the installation.
Yes. I have a 10x10x6 chain link dog run. I covered it in hardware cloth and made an apron. Its sturdy and I've had no critter problems yet. I'm trying now to get and electric fence cuz I've got bears!

The pen on left is from tractor supply and while not as sturdy as the one hubby built I feel it's safe enough during day with a few modifications. At night there is a door hubby built connecting it to the other pen thst is closed in case it's breached. It's 14x7 I believe and walk in height

Attachments

• 20180419_173717.jpg
    20180419_173717.jpg
    579 KB · Views: 23

Back
Top Bottom