Looking for Quail Breeders in Canada

Can you ship birds?

Can you ship birds to Ontario?

Hey there, I'm in Ontario but I don't know of any good bird keepers that would ship live birds - it's very stressful and risky for them and pretty terrifying and cruel if you think about it but shipping eggs does not have those problems :)

If you can't find any local birds (Kijiji is a good app for that) then I would get yourself an incubator or even make a cheap one yourself, coturnix quail are not a difficult egg to hatch :)

fbulldogs@live ,ca I live in simcoe Ontario I am intrested in jumbo a&m live quail or eggs what are your prices could you end pictures and weight of an adult only intrested for self not for breeding for sale bob

I’d li
Hi, I am 16 years old, and I have been trying to make a name for myself as a quail breeder, I live in Victoria, B.C. and i seem to be the only quail breeder (with more the just Jumbo Brown Coturnix) around. I have managed to grow my breeding stock in 5 varieties of Coturnix ( Jumbo Brow, Golden Manchurian, Tuxedo, Texas A &M, Silver) and Button (White, Normal Red-Breasted, Silver Red-Breasted, Silver, Blue Slate). But i know very few breeders of quail in Canada. Perry Schofield from P & L gamebirds has been a great help to me, but besides him i have not heard of other people. There is a man in Burnaby, B.C. who has had years of expirence but has cut down a lot since he is in his 80`s. I was hoping to find some breeders or other people wiht quail in the area so that i could get new breeds of quail and try and get as much information as possible. I am currently looking for someone with Mountain Quail in Canada.

Any information is greatly appreciated

Cheers
I would to buy some eggs from you

Hi Damionlake I also raise quail. I currently raise bobwhites, Valley, Gambels, and Blue Scales. I have a friend that raises mountain quail within 1/2 hr from my place. I will ask him and let you know. He normally only sells adults but i will see if he will ship eggs. I am in Ontario in the Ottawa area. I have been raising quail for over 15 years.
I’d be interested in some mountain quail eggs
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom