looking for turkeys poults or grown

good ole boy

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 22, 2011
sharpsburg, kentucky
i live in kentucky about 30 minutes east of lexington, i am looking for some turkey poults or a few grown hens to add to my small flock. i have a bourbon red tom and a sweetgrass hen. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks terry

I am a bit north of you by Falmouth in Pendleton county. I have some poults I just bought and will sell you a few if you wish. Narrgansetts, Midget Whites and what I think are Black Spanish.

Wow, you both are pretty close to me... I'm thinking next year I will hatch some out. This year I can't really help. Good luck though.

Jodief100 where in pendleton are you?

Last edited:
Ha, takes me 15 min to get to kincaid. You are close indeed.

Since we are on the turkey forum I'm assuming you'd like to know what kind of turkeys I have. I have 12 poults: 2 black Spanish, 4 royal palm, and 6 bourbon red. My ducks: cayuga drake, exhibition rouen duck, pekin duck. Chickens: dominiques, Australorps, Rhode island reds, a speckled Sussex, and some barnyard mixes. Sadly I feel I have forgotten something...

Last edited:
hello fello kentuckians lol over here on the far west side ..... i'm new and glad to see more Ky faces I'll have turkeys if they hatch thats actually how i found this place my incubator went on the frits got up to 105 hoping everything is fine over 50 turkey eggs 130 chicken eggs and 250 quail eggs ...

Back
Top Bottom