"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
frow.gif
howdy back atcha Marksville, I lived(camped) over on the Atchafalaya (simmesport area) for about a year and a half, just love Avoyelles parish and the people over in that part are definately a different culture(in a good way) than I've ever seen in any other part of the USA Ive ever been in.
thumbsup.gif

si bon

catdaddy

Back atcha catdaddy! Yes, we're special (in a good way) in Avoyelles parish!
wink.png
Si bien bon eceit!!

Last edited:
Okay, I'm tired of the rain already and we're supposed to get 2 more days of this nasty stuff!! <Sigh> well at least it's not freezing cold also!!
yippiechickie.gif

Oh wait, just checked the weather channel and we're only supposed to have 2 days that it's NOT raining for the next 10!! Happy Happy Joy joy and nasty sloppy chicken coop & all that!!
he.gif

Hey LA-yers thought i'd drop a line on here and say a big howdidoo from up here in gods country. whatchall think about this typical LA. winter with all this liquid snow, huh?
roll.png

Roll up your britches legs and go on it'll be alright when it dries out.

catdaddy

Quote:
We needed the rain here,.. and I thank God for it,. but that doesn't mean I like the slop!
sickbyc.gif

I am so blessed that hubby is building a new coop with a covered run! Just for those days when it's wet, wet, wet! ( they free range all day usually)
It's costing more $ than we wanted to spend,.. but then when it rained and all was sloppy again,. we didn't feel bad about the $ at all!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
We needed the rain here,.. and I thank God for it,. but that doesn't mean I like the slop!
sickbyc.gif

I am so blessed that hubby is building a new coop with a covered run! Just for those days when it's wet, wet, wet! ( they free range all day usually)
It's costing more $ than we wanted to spend,.. but then when it rained and all was sloppy again,. we didn't feel bad about the $ at all!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

edit to add Hey there La-yers, bout forgot who we are there for a minute.
lol.png

yeah I hear ya on the rain as we needed it here also, too. We're actually still in a drought according to weather channel and I believe them as the water is not yet shooting up out the crawfish holes like minature gysers here as of yet, key word is"yet", I'm afraid.
lol.png

catdaddy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom