"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Gorgeous pics Julie -- but NOT Terri's girls -- they are JULIE"S GIRLS now!! your girls!
glad they settled in & hope they will bring you many little peas in the future!

thumbsup.gif

The 7 I'm getting this coming week are chicks from Meyer's hatchery--- just boosting up my laying stock. No more peas in our future for now--- very happy w/the 2 pairs we have.

See ya'll at the Expo!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks Terri. "MY" girls love the tree branches and the mirror that I have in the aviary. They are always checking themselves out in the mirror. I can't wait to get started on decorating the aviatar with cute pink girlie stuff for the girls. Not sure how the boys will like the pink decorations but I'm sure they will like whatever the girls will like. I had so much fun sitting on an egg crate and watching the girls all day today.
love.gif

WOW that is some sad news. Just horrible!!

Julie your "new" girls are beautiful and I love the broody pic!! I always wished I could have gotten a pic of the chicks on top of mama. They were always too fast for me!!

Terri, enjoy your new chicks when you get them!!

You know I did what I call "piddeling" all day and haven't gotten on here at all. Looked like nobody posted anything today cause I didn't have any emails!! No I'd love to know how in the world I got unsubscribed from our thread!! Cause when I finally found the thread it wasn't showing I was suscibed!!
barnie.gif

I am in the process of broadening my Sussex flock. I just bought some Buff Sussex eggs for hatching, and ordered 10 Silver Sussex chicks that I'll be getting in about four weeks. Hopefully, the eggs will hatch, and the chicks will arrive safely.
bow.gif
woot.gif

Quote:
Congratulations on the new flock additions! Sending positive hatching vibes your way!

I sure hope my Myrtle goes broody -- I am itching to set some of my Ameracauna and Olive-eggers under her!

Quote:
Congratulations on the new flock additions! Sending positive hatching vibes your way!

I sure hope my Myrtle goes broody -- I am itching to set some of my Ameracauna and Olive-eggers under her!

Come on little Myrtle...
smile.png
We are about to try some olive-eggers here. We'll be trading Ameraucana hens and Black Copper Maran roosters this week sometime.

Back
Top Bottom