"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

True.... It is still a bit nippy out there!!

Okay, just had to post this pic of my son!! He's going to his 1st Winter Formal!! He broke up with his girlfriend a week ago so he went stag!!
smile.png
He's 13!!

41543_trentonwinterformal.jpg

Missi

Quote:
Handsome...hope he has fun.

I'm sick of this rain too, but at least it's not as cold. Supposed to get lots of rain tomorrow, though--not good at all. We definitely don't need it. Everything that was frozen is now muddy nastiness.

Hey La-yers, just thought I oughta check in, been a few since posting. Well no rain here yet but its acommin', sure's been nice the past couple of days till this evening, sorta got windy and cool right before dark. I still got more done this past week though than I had in the past month, it has been great here. 'Bout to sign-off here and hit the rack, gotta build a motor tomorrow, so I gotta rest a while and be ready to go in the morning with a fresh brain.

G'nite everbody.
smile.png

catdaddy

Yea, it's raining here too!! Yucky yucky yucky!! We've been hanging out in the house all day!! Between being lazy in bed and trying to get some laundry done!! *sigh* We really wanted to go mess with the horses today!! We haven't been able to ride our Arab lately because of his teeth and we just had that all fixed last week!! Hopefully tomorrow!!

Thanks for the comments on the pic!! He's my little cutie for sure!!
love.gif

Missi

Hey does anyone have a iphone and play Words with Friends???

Back
Top Bottom