"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I just noticed that the number of ads had dropped. I kind of want to sell the lavender orpingtons I have. I just got rid of the last of this year's sale goats so maybe I'll go ahead and list the orps. Maybe one older hen who enjoys pecking the crap out of me when I open the gate.

Hey y'all! Just checking in. How's everyone doing?

I adopted a 2yo female blue heeler from Companion Animal Alliance last Saturday and she's doing great! Heartworm positive but that's expected of a stray down here. We suspect that she's had puppies & unfortunately has been abused by a man - she's skittish around men and took a while to warm up. Other than that, she's a dream - hardly barks and is a definite couch potato lol

Hey y'all! Just checking in. How's everyone doing?

I adopted a 2yo female blue heeler from Companion Animal Alliance last Saturday and she's doing great! Heartworm positive but that's expected of a stray down here. We suspect that she's had puppies & unfortunately has been abused by a man - she's skittish around men and took a while to warm up. Other than that, she's a dream - hardly barks and is a definite couch potato lol
Congrats on the dog. I believe she'll be fine in time. And will live the good life like she deserves. Nothing much been happening, great full for some rain finally and also for the cool weather

Hello!! I'm in Greenwell Springs Louisiana! Anyone nearby that has a rooster or Cockrell they are looking to re-home?
I had a baby roo that didn't make it, but all the girls did!

🤣🤣 Central born & raised here. Probly know ya . How many roo u need and any particular breed?
Ha! Small world I tell ya. Just 1 for now not really particular on breed but liiking for relatively young boy since all my girls are ~12 weeks and never layed

Ive got 6 or 7 around 2 months old that im waiting to see whats cockerel vs pullet, also got 2 ~6 month olds. 1 is about to catch a bullet to clean up flock dynamics. I have ~35 in my flock total. Not counting the 16 ducks

Ive got 6 or 7 around 2 months old that im waiting to see whats cockerel vs pullet, also got 2 ~6 month olds. 1 is about to catch a bullet to clean up flock dynamics. I have ~35 in my flock total. Not counting the 16 ducks
If you want to get rid of him let me know, my dog just ate 2 hens so I have some spare room now..

Back
Top Bottom