"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Sent you a PM on the Wellies!

Check out my cute little Buff sizzle. It's just starting to feather out, and I think it's going to be super nice! I just love the color of it.

Cute! Very Cute!
thumbsup.gif
I like the color too!

Well, the man who was so insanely ugly to me about the chick order emailed me yesterday and apologized. Chicks are supposed to ship today with extras. WOW! I prayed about it. I am glad it is working out. It is supposed to be an assortment of "rare" colored orpingtons --but in his email he said there were probably also some blacks and buffs. I am keeping my fingers crossed for red, jubilee, mottled, or gold laced in pairs or trios!

I hope they make the trip safely!

Happy Wednesday!

Well, the man who was so insanely ugly to me about the chick order emailed me yesterday and apologized.  Chicks are supposed to ship today with extras.  WOW!  I prayed about it.  I am glad it is working out.  It is supposed to be an assortment of "rare" colored orpingtons --but in his email he said there were probably also some blacks and buffs.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for red, jubilee, mottled, or gold laced in pairs or trios!

Happy Wednesday!

That is great news. Pray works. :)

Sending good vibes that they arrive healthy and happy. Keep us posted.

BFE. lol. It is in Sabine Parish.Not too far from Chickenbelle. Other Parishes near me are DeSoto, Vernon, Natchitoches, Caddo....

Julie would still be lost if you gave here written descriptions on a map. She don't know north from south, east from west. You just have to get her by the hand and lead her there, then she's got it. LOL I laughed outloud when I first read this:

Originally Posted by kuntrygirl

Where is Converse, LA?

J/K with Julie, but seriously her navigational skills are lacking cause she said so herself once upon a time.

Jeff

Well, the man who was so insanely ugly to me about the chick order emailed me yesterday and apologized. Chicks are supposed to ship today with extras. WOW! I prayed about it. I am glad it is working out. It is supposed to be an assortment of "rare" colored orpingtons --but in his email he said there were probably also some blacks and buffs. I am keeping my fingers crossed for red, jubilee, mottled, or gold laced in pairs or trios!

Happy Wednesday!

Would this be Jim A Hall by chance?

Jeff

BFE. lol. It is in Sabine Parish.Not too far from Chickenbelle. Other Parishes near me are DeSoto, Vernon, Natchitoches, Caddo....

Julie would still be lost if you gave here written descriptions on a map. She don't know north from south, east from west. You just have to get her by the hand and lead her there, then she's got it. LOL I laughed outloud when I first read this:

Originally Posted by kuntrygirl 

Where is Converse, LA?

J/K with Julie, but seriously her navigational skills are lacking cause she said so herself once upon a time.

Jeff

Yep. That is so true. Now if he said that he lived down the street from the Waffle House or Wal Mart or next to the Piggly Wiggly or on the side of the pink house, then I'm there. Other than that, I keep my boyfriend (MY GPS) by my side. :p :gig

Well, the man who was so insanely ugly to me about the chick order emailed me yesterday and apologized.  Chicks are supposed to ship today with extras.  WOW!  I prayed about it.  I am glad it is working out.  It is supposed to be an assortment of "rare" colored orpingtons --but in his email he said there were probably also some blacks and buffs.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for red, jubilee, mottled, or gold laced in pairs or trios!

Happy Wednesday!

Would this be Jim A Hall by chance?

Jeff

:yuckyuck

:lau

Back
Top Bottom