"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hey Lemon! -- I unwrapped a bar of your soap tonight -- it was one you brought me last fall when you came & got the pullets, it doesn't have a name tag on it - it's dark gold with a black strip diagonal on it -- do you remember which one it is? kind of spice fragrance? it is wonderful!!!!! Please tell me you remember what it is because I want some more like it!!!

I can take a pic & post if that helps?

I love all the Louisiana Iris pics.  All of mine are a lavender or purple color.  They have spread like CRAZY.

That red colored one is a nice color.
[/quote
I have ginger lillies they grow from ryzomes and smell great. if you want some its will be fine shipped in the mail.

Last edited:
Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter weekend!! I am loving the pics of the irises! Little jealous, as I am just starting on my yard for spring!
Also impressed with the coops! Unfortunately we are moving very slowly on ours!
Wanted to drop in and say Hi and wish you all a Happy Easter!

Quote: Thank you for offering! I might see if we can do a trade someday. But right now I am overloaded with my huge to do list. I would hate to get the plants here and not be able to get to planting them. I do have a bunch of spring bulbs and such that maybe in a month or so I can get all my plants organized and get a list of what I have available for trade.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter weekend!! I am loving the pics of the irises! Little jealous, as I am just starting on my yard for spring!
Also impressed with the coops! Unfortunately we are moving very slowly on ours!
Wanted to drop in and say Hi and wish you all a Happy Easter!

Ours moved fast because my hubby had time off! Otherwise it would have been slow going too.

Hey yall I have not ckecked in in quite a while. Anyone in the BTR area have any muscovy ducks for sale? I am looking for at least 1 female any color pattern is fine. My drake needs a friend .lol

Back
Top Bottom