"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I traded with someone from another state. She wanted the high value Almay coupons $4.00 off and I wanted the Olay bars. My coupons were of more value, so I asked her how many coupons did she have and she had 20, so I told her that I wanted ALL of them and she sent all of them to me. The bars of soap were $0.97 and the coupons were $1.00 off each bar. That's how I got them free. The key to couponing and getting so many is to have A LOT LOT LOT of coupons.

The newspaper has a lot of good coupons but I found out different states have different coupons and the value of the coupon is higher in states where the cost of living is higher. So, I try to team up with people from other states and request the coupons that I want or the coupons that we don't have here and we trade and I get the coupons that I need.

It's A LOT of work doing this. I have learned that you MUST have patience, time, organization skills and the ability to FIND the deals that you want for little of nothing. My goal is to find items that are from FREE to $0.50. I do not want to spend more than $0.50 on an item. That's just what I"m working towards. You don't shop for what you need, you shop for what's on sale and hope to find what you need. Sounds crazy but that's how it works.
wink.png

You wanna try it. We could have a Lay'ers coupon group.
tongue.png
I used to do it. I have a friend that taught classes on it. Ive considered getting back into it. It's just SO time consuming

Hey does anyone have a female muscovy in the Zachary / City of Central area that they would like to sell? My drake is lonely and needs a friend.

Back
Top Bottom