"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the info. I was thinking of putting herbs everywhere now I have a good reason to do it. I can't do mothballs with our animals.
That's why you put it in a sock and hang it out of the way.
cool.png

Just got back from this year's dance recital for my granddaughter. It was actually good. She switched studios. It was only 1 hour 15 minutes and it was entertaining. She has gotten do much better at the new studio, she stole the show. Here I am afterwards with my lovely daughter and granddaughter. Great job!!!

Y'all are gonna flash mob the Petrus?
lau.gif
Everyone bring a duck from Kuntrys...

That would be SO awesome!

Let's do it!

Somebody -- pick a date -- let's all get together there & we can do the "Happy Dance" (Pharrell William) -- just let me know when! I bet Greg Petrus would have a fit, lol!!! We oughta give the Ch 5 news a heads-up -- we could get our 15 seconds of fame!

Snakes have super sensitive smell receptors. The hunt down via scents, hone in for a strike using heat sensing receptors in the snout and are offended by powerful smells.

I planted a large rosemary near a patio and when I walk by it I rough it up a lil to have the scent thicker in the air. Never even a garter snake on that patio and I've seen a mouse (snake food) and have baby birds nested in ground level potted plants (easy prey).

But you need to be able to tolerate the scent too of what ever ones you use. It doesn't have to be a "bad smell" just a strong one that's low enough to insult their nostrils while sniffing around for a mouse or other food. Cilantro works well to, I break it up fresh and stuff down cracks or hidy holes and they avoid it.
I need to plant something edible and strong around the rabbitry but I haven't a clue what could help deter the smell of 50 plus bunnies and 4 gardens full of spent bunny hay
gig.gif

This is true!

I have let king snakes go on occasion, before we got the guineas, because they kill & eat other snakes. But since the guineas, no snakes of any kind around here.

That would be SO awesome!

Let's do it!

Somebody -- pick a date -- let's all get together there & we can do the "Happy Dance" (Pharrell William) -- just let me know when! I bet Greg Petrus would have a fit, lol!!! We oughta give the Ch 5 news a heads-up -- we could get our 15 seconds of fame!
If i am to be included, it would have to be after noon on Thursday June 5, I don't think my foreman wolud let me come in from offshore for a chicken feed party, or whatever it is going to be, Greg Petrus probably wouldn't mind shooting a free comercial with us in it.
wee.gif
SHOOT, I knew i should have brought my teeth to work with me this hitch,LOL
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom