"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

So sorry about your EE... I have that happen from time to time with mine as well. I've hatched over 100 so far this year and lost about 11 from who knows what.

Angel's bunnies are so beautiful! I decided that with my lack of cages, and chicks hatching like crazy, and all the other bunnies escaping, i let the last one go. Just not a good time for me to take on more projects I guess since one of the biggest with my chickens is arriving. Cottontails are supposed to be wild anyway, I let him go in a huge dewberry patch where a tree with numerous branches had fallen where we have always seen many other Cottontails over the years.... Angelisici will have to get me started for real one day with the right breed anyway!

Love the garden and flower pictures... going to have to go take a pic and show ya'll how my chicken poo fertilizer and egg shell water has done on my squash plants....

Did some research, and says sweet feed, the molasses in it, will give your chickens the runs something awful. So i would ONLY do 1/6 sweet feed in your mix. Whole oats will not swell no very little fermentation will take effect on it, but the rolled oats, which is still good for horses WILL swell wonderfully... so if you can try that I would.

Can see my squash is successful then my habanero peppers n the far right look good, tomatoes too then onions kinda barely succeeded behind the tomato plants.

Back
Top Bottom