"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

This is the first snake that I have seen in about 5 years. The guineas and cats usually take care of them. NOt sure what happened this go round.

If you were here I would GIVE you some of the ducklings. I am overrun. I am slowly selling them but not fast enough. I want ALL of the ADULT ducks to be GONE !!!!!!!!!!!

How far away are you?
im in Sabine Parish. I would love to get a few guineas for that reason

PSJ, the extreme couponing is so much fun but it takes a lot of time. That's why I"m not on BYC as much as I use to be.

Just last night I bartered with a girl in my area . She wanted coupons and I wanted some of her stock pile. We met at one of the Dollar stores when we were both couponing about a month ago. Our meeting was so funny. She walked in front of me and cleared the shelf of a product. Then she had to apologize and ask me if I needed any of the items, which I didn't but still. LOL. We have kept in contact ever since. We text one another when there is a sale. We both have our individual strengths when it comes to couponing, so we work as a team. She lives in Opelousas and works the night shift, so she can make purchases and clear the shelves during the day. That is her strength. I am able to get a crap load of coupons for nothing to a VERY minimal trade. So, she needs coupons to clear the shelves and I need the stock pile because sometimes, I am too tired to go to the store. So we help each other out. This is the trade that she gave me last night for coupons.

10 gallons of bleach (off brand but it's still ok)
6 bottles of soft soft
2 - 3 packs of ivory soap
2 - pack of hygiene items.

I think I gave her about 50 coupons, which most of the items she will purchase will be FREE or she will not pay more than $0.25 for the others. She got the better deal and that's what I wanted. The coupons I gave her were in my stockpile of coupons and I was ready to re-home them. I was tired of seeing those coupons. She was like a kid in the candy store. So, our new friendship is working out just fine.

Now, I have to get a t-shirt to wear when I go couponing that says, "Do NOT disturb, couponing in progress". Too many people are asking questions about my coupon binder, my cart load of goodies and everything else. They mess up my concentration. I have to count and add to get that negative balance :gig

This is the first snake that I have seen in about 5 years. The guineas and cats usually take care of them. NOt sure what happened this go round.

If you were here I would GIVE you some of the ducklings. I am overrun. I am slowly selling them but not fast enough. I want ALL of the ADULT ducks to be GONE !!!!!!!!!!!

How far away are you?

im in Sabine Parish. I would love to get a few guineas for that reason

How far is Sabine Parish from me?

That's why I have not had snakes in so many years but the guineas missed this one. It was late and the guinea had already settled in the trees and were in front of the property. The snake was all the way in the back.

That's why I have not had snakes in so many years but the guineas missed this one. It was late and the guinea had already settled in the trees and were in front of the property. The snake was all the way in the back.
I am about 2.5 hours from you. A friend of mine used to be big into couponing. She even taught classes on it. She recently went back to work full time so I think she has slacked off some.

i get e-mails all the time for coupons from the sites I had signed up for a while back. I would like to go with someone and have them help me and me watch them so I could learn more. I know the big thing is to combine a manufacturer coupon and a store coupon to get more off.

I am about 2.5 hours from you. A friend of mine used to be big into couponing. She even taught classes on it. She recently went back to work full time so I think she has slacked off some. 

I was trying to see if perhaps one day we may be able to meet halfway and I could give you some ducks. What would be your halfway point?

i get e-mails all the time for coupons from the sites I had signed up for a while back. I would like to go with someone and have them help me and me watch them so I could learn more. I know the big thing is to combine a manufacturer coupon and a store coupon to get more off. 

Yep, it we lived closer, we could make a 4 hour store trip. LOL. It really is fun to save money. It's a game to me and I am playing to beat the cash register and the store. :lau

I'm all for the adult ducks too! My husband LOVES duck eggs. We have 4 khaki Campbell and 3 Mallards. I thought I wasn't going to be buying anymore, but get this, HE told ME that I need to get more ducks! Shocked the fire out of me. I didn't know what to say but "ummm...... Ok Hun, I will see what I can do"

How far away are you?

Back
Top Bottom