"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Pan, your dad is in my prays. I will submit his name for prays at church. I will call my friend and ask him to submit it for me.

Is medical marijuana level in Louisiana? If it is ask for a prescription. It really helps with chemo & radiation. There are better results if stress and side affects can be reduced. Don't be afraid of advection, unless already addicted do to previous pain treatments.

A friend of my niece was undergoing treatments, he was walking death. The cancer was responding, but he had lost so much weight they were afraid he would not survive. He got a prescription, put on weight and now 2 yrs cancer free. This is just 1 person but he had a morphine addiction, left from a motor cycle accident. My niece told me he was afraid of another addiction to fight.

Personal experience in my mother case, I think the oil form is best, in brownies, you can control the dosage. Smoking there is no way of knowing how much from one to the next. The idea is not to get stoned, but to relieve the side affects. My mom had brownies the last 8 mo or so. It helped her eat and manage pain, depression, and ability to eat. Mon stopped having night mares (had all her life), but still talked in her sleep. At 97, there was no worry about addiction.

Last edited:
Pan, your dad is in my prays. I will submit his name for prays at church. I will call my friend and ask him to submit it for me.

Is medical marijuana level in Louisiana? If it is ask for a prescription. It really helps with chemo & radiation. There are better results if stress and side affects can be reduced. Don't be afraid of advection, unless already addicted do to previous pain treatments.

A friend of my niece was undergoing treatments, he was walking death. The cancer was responding, but he had lost so much weight they were afraid he would not survive. He got a prescription, put on weight and now 2 yrs cancer free. This is just 1 person but he had a morphine addiction, left from a motor cycle accident. My niece told me he was afraid of another addiction to fight.

Personal experience in my mother case, I think the oil form is best, in brownies, you can control the dosage. Smoking there is no way of knowing how much from one to the next. The idea is not to get stoned, but to relieve the side affects. My mom had brownies the last 8 mo or so. It helped her eat and manage pain, depression, and ability to eat. Mon stopped having night mares (had all her life), but still talked in her sleep. At 97, there was no worry about addiction.
My response was for you, I hit the wrong button and couldn't reply.

Hi Jeannie. From one noobie to another, welcome! I've read threads in many different kinds of forums and joined a few. This one is a delight - mostly made up of our neighbors that are very welcoming, funny and informative.

A little over a year ago we moved from a typical city lot to 8 acres SE of Lake Charles. A wonderful taste of the country life, but not quite as rural as yours. L. C. is expected to grow by leaps and bounds over the next few years. We're hoping our neighbors kkeep their yarda and fields the way they are so we can continue to enjoy this setting.

Again, welcome!

I'm late but
welcome-byc.gif
to all the newbies. We love having you. I'm out of Shreveport.

I'm feeling better about losing my little Basque pullet the other day. Sad but the guy who sold me the rest of the scrambled eggs said he would replace them for shipping. So I thought "Yea, more Basques and Coronation Sussex" Nope. He has discontinued the Basque and his little rooster Coronation sussex is not fertile yet. (Older one died) So he offered me Swedish Flower Hens. He bought from Greenfiee. Can you say "YES"?

Unfortunately it's not legal here. Thank you for the prayers. I have been reading a lot I wish it was legal it seems the CBD part of marijuna the part that doesn't get you high has shown cancer fighting ability. I've read many cases that it cured cancer. Thank you for the info. Pam

Me too but I have no way to get it. I think the drug companies lobby to keep it illegal cancer is big business and he has good insurance . They don't want people to have access to natural low cost alternative treatments. Pam
It is so true. My husband is always signing petitions to legalize it for that exact reason. And also because hemp is a fast growing fiber that has many great uses. You can make paper, rope, fabrics, etc with it and not have to cut down any trees. It is also nutritious. In other places, people use hemp seeds in cooking or in smoothies. I would love to have affordable hemp yarn to crochet with.

It is so true. My husband is always signing petitions to legalize it for that exact reason. And also because hemp is a fast growing fiber that has many great uses. You can make paper, rope, fabrics, etc with it and not have to cut down any trees. It is also nutritious. In other places, people use hemp seeds in cooking or in smoothies. I would love to have affordable hemp yarn to crochet with.
SMOOTHIES?????? Lordy man, dont tell my future hubby about that.... he may retire from work sooner than expected!!!!!!

I TOTALLY caught Doug, yep, outside holding my Clarabelle, she was being all loving and so was he!!!!! Stroking her behind her ear and talking to her. It was so cute!

So, hardly anyone laying for quite some time. I had been worried, so I served BOSS more often. Nothing. Checked for bugs, worms, etc... nothing.
Bought different bag of feed this time that I ferment mixed with grass and beans, garlic, cayenne, and other veges...WHALLA!!!
Two days later, 11 eggs! And 10 eggs at least per day since.... no more brown bag of feed for this ol chic!!! Or them for that matter!

Back
Top Bottom