"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Do these chicks look like EE or EE Bantams? They all have little beards!

man just as i was joking around with the guy and the snow...boom this morning woke up to a river thru the house a line broke.....grrrr....so thats on the agenda for today...on a good note...the two gqf cabinets should be here today

Wish I was at your place! I've spent the past 20 hours as designated vomit catcher for my baby boy. Cartoons on the couch lost their appeal somewhere along the way...

And now I'm not feeling so hot either. Nothing but toast and coffee all day. Finally tried a bowl of cereal... Big mistake. Drank the emetrol and ate a plain tortilla.
fl.gif
Poor Baby, both of you. Hope y'all get better. Three out of four in our house has been down with the crud for the past 10 days. Them not me. ha. That's what happens when you spend every waking moment together. I stay away in my room. Healthy!!!
lau.gif
Hope I have not jinksed myself.

We ended up with 5". Melting now but Clint says another wave is coming from Dallas and then another. If we have any luck it will veer north to AR. I hope. I got things to accomplish and not a lot of time to do it. March 10 is coming up fast. I'm hoping to set up 10 or so blue walmart bags with potting soil and compost and let it sit while I'm gone. Then plant in them when I can get around.

Hello Layers!
It's been waayyyy too long! I started getting eggs again about two weeks ago. Everyone has finally finished molting and feathered out. No more naked chickens! Everyone has also finally agreed that they do not have any sort of creepy crawly. They were neurotic for so long! lol...
It's good to see Terri, Lemon, Linda, buggles, Ron (lol)...hope everyone is doing well. Didn't go too far back to see if Christina or Jeff pop in anymore....Pam, you and your father continue to be in my prayers.

I will try and check in more often... Busy time of year...babies everywhere! lol
Laurie

So I go outside, and the others pecked her skull open. Not sure why, she had a LOT of dandruff on her when we moved me to the new house. So this is her repairing in my washroom. Cool makeshift 'nest' huh?! She is up and walking today, eating good. Hope that means it's getting better.

Got that lovely pinkish egg a minute ago. Eggs in the bowl are from today (plus two SS eggs I've got in a carton with the others). Eggs in the tray are for eating. Eggs in the aluminum lid are empty shells I've blown for crafts. Not pictured is the basket where I keep the pullet eggs. I lose count of my daily eggs, which is why there's a separate bowl for them. Life would be easier with a breed pen, or two. ;)

Hello Layers!
It's been waayyyy too long!  I started getting eggs again about two weeks ago.  Everyone has finally finished molting and feathered out.  No more naked chickens!  Everyone has also finally agreed that they do not have any sort of creepy crawly.  They were neurotic for so long!  lol...
It's good to see Terri, Lemon, Linda, buggles, Ron (lol)...hope everyone is doing well.  Didn't go too far back to see if Christina or Jeff pop in anymore....Pam, you and your father continue to be in my prayers.

I will try and check in more often... Busy time of year...babies everywhere!  lol
Laurie

Pics of babies pls. :D

Back
Top Bottom