"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I took this pic to advertise some of my "eating" eggs. And no one spoke up for them! They just don't understand...

pam i see in the background of one of the pics....some fox farm nutrients...i am a retailer for indoor outdoor growing supplies so if you or anyone out there needs stuff just let me know and ill get it to you cheaper then anyone else...just for future reference....

also i made the magazine with fellow byc pysanky egg artist gail...i gave her close to 400 eggs...check out the link below and see us and her beautiful artwork...truly amazing work
http://www.marthastewart.com/1105133/easter-eggs-choosing-perfect-shells-your-decorating-project

Congrats birdman! :celebrate

that just shows you how educated they are.....hahahha
lau.gif
woot.gif
they break them open and go...man these eggs are so hard to break....i think i will go back to store bought one.....just go to your local gym....and you will have no problem....alot of my egg people eat them raw.....ewwww

that just shows you how educated they are.....hahahha :lau :woot they break them open and go...man these eggs are so hard to break....i think i will go back to store bought one.....just go to your local gym....and you will have no problem....alot of my egg people eat them raw.....ewwww

Mr. Camping had a hard time cracking one this morning. He ended up making a huge mess. I'm glad the girls are happy and healthy!

Hi Everyone,
Things have been busy for me as most of you know. Please keep the prayers coming My Dad isn't responding Well so I'm praying for him to pull threw. Everyones kind words have meant a lot to me. Thank you.
I had some irons in the fire before he went back in the hosipital. So I'll catch you up on my CHICKEN MATH. I earned a ba now working on my masters. LMAO!
I have added the Jill Reese line of legbars to my other lines so far the older ones which are 6 weeks all have little crest that looks like a mohalk at this age so cute.

I have Breese the same age I feather sexed them and it works with this breed. I know I've mentioned these before. They have grown to big for 6 weeks. They are the sweetest chicks liked to be held great temperments.

The Sulmtalers are colorful beauties. They are shy and flighty. I really need to handel them more but my dad has been my priorty right now.In this pic the cream and rust brown is the sulmtaler.

The black and white is the Isbar they come in Black, blue,and Splash which I have all colors. I'm really loveing this breed. They saved chicks when it got cold. I got day old chicks on thursday and put a few in with them. They snuggled right up to them and they lay green eggs. From torquise,olive and moss green. Can't wait for the first green eggs. The day old chicks are Light Sussex imports. I've always loved this color they are sopposed to be calm and easy going. Like to be around and follow people. Can't wait to find out the little fluffy butts are so darn cute.

French black copper marens they prefer not to be held but are friendly and curious. They are a new import have pink toes at this time with feathers dowm their legs to the last toe. plus I have eggs in the bator from Bev Davis.

I have two new Biefelder poulet chicks.
Some Altsteirer chicks.

And one mystery chick was told its a lagbar well you know I've had them for a while so I know whay they look like. I've never seen a chick where the eye bar is curved up. If anyone knows please let me know if not we will figure it out when it matures.

I might have others I haven't mentioned I think I'm good for a while unless a deal comes along I can't pass up. I miss chatting with everyone hopefully things will change for the better.I go in lock down on wed. Will have a feww legbars and Biefelders for sale. They go quick I like to offer them to my favorite group first. My last hatch sold out before I could put a add up. I had eight extra roos from the hatch before that and have sold 3 left. Speaking of legbar roos the ones from the reese line are not as colorful as mt present ones but some have a small crest of their own. So cute.

Miss you guys I hope to at least log on once a day and catch up. Pam

Wow Pam, you have your hands full! Sorry about your Dad and I hope he gets better soon. Chickies are growing up fast!!!

Good morning La-yers! nice chicks Pam & keeping your Dad on our prayer list.
Also nice chicks TD! it was so nice to meet you & the Missus Sat. Sorry I had to run off to work. We have to get together again!
Lemon your soaps are already working their magic - Mom's rash is MUCH improved!

If anybody knows anybody with some female guineas for sale or trade for males, I'm looking - I have 4 males & only 1 female - if I don't find mates for the rest soon, some of them will have to go. They are already fighting among themselves.

Have a good one - phones are ringing off the hook here at work!

Oh Good! I am glad she is doing better! It was really nice seeing you and your hubby again
smile.png

MORNING EVERYONE ITS HATCHING TIME

Hahaha!!! That second picture!
lau.gif
Chicks are so funny! Congrats on your hatch.

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures!!!
Babies are looking really good. I only ended up with 2 survivors from my hatch. ANNNNND they both look like roos...

BUT I went and got some White Rock chicks. THEN today I went and bought 6 Splash Wyandotte eggs, and 18 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs so now that we are moved mostly and stable temps, I should be able to hatch these beauties!!!

There is nothing like trying to help a teenager that has injured herself and doesn't know how to handle pain in a graceful or reasonable way! :lol: My poor kid is learning a hard lesson. That lesson would be that if you don't walk or run for your exercise in quite awhile....... Then you should not decide to take a nice LONG walk (and even run a couple of the laps) when you are just wearing Chucks. And if your on the heavy side too :/

She really does love to run, but just hadn't in a long time because of sickness and schedule etc. So her pt has been other kinds of exercises she could squeeze in here and there. She now has a HUGE bruise and I guess her muscle in the side/bottom of her for must be sprained. This is the end of day 3 and she still can't put full weight on it. Bit her attitude has much improved from the first day........ When apparently it was anyone that came near her fault that she was in severe pain. Thank goodness she can laugh and make a joke today. Lots of soaking and icing going on!

I bet she won't forget to wear walking or running shoes next time! Hard lesson. But lessons learned by doing is how she Learns best.

I don't know about the rest of you? But I AM COUNTING DOWN TO SPRING!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom