"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

:frow

Mixedupturk here, had to restart :hit

See, ya know how u never have to type those passwords? Well my old phone quit on me and my BYC is connected to that email which is connected to another account I can't access... I had the pass saved on that phone in a notepad but I can't find it, looks like it was accidentally deleted, and it was written down too but after 5days searching I can't find it n any of my notebooks from the time period I created the account :he

See, ya know how u never have to type those passwords? Well my old phone quit on me and my BYC is connected to that email which is connected to another account I can't access... I had the pass saved on that phone in a notepad but I can't find it, looks like it was accidentally deleted, and it was written down too but after 5days searching I can't find it n any of my notebooks from the time period I created the account :he

Awe, that's a shame. Welcome back. I'm sure everyone wondered where you were.

Welcome back :)

frow.gif

Mixedupturk here, had to restart
hit.gif

See, ya know how u never have to type those passwords? Well my old phone quit on me and my BYC is connected to that email which is connected to another account I can't access... I had the pass saved on that phone in a notepad but I can't find it, looks like it was accidentally deleted, and it was written down too but after 5days searching I can't find it n any of my notebooks from the time period I created the account
he.gif

new egg...snicker, snort
wink.png
seriously, I sympathize, been there, done that

Awe, that's a shame. Welcome back. I'm sure everyone wondered where you were.

Thank you, I was still here in spirit! Reading everyday! I hatched while I was gone :D

And my hen hatched with me!

Welcome back :)

Thanks, but U didn't miss me for a second ;)

new egg...snicker, snort ;)    seriously, I sympathize, been there, done that 

:lau I'm glad to kno someone else who's done it! Its embarrassing! Aside from that, I've been here for a year and was really workn on a nice reputation!

So you took my Idea! Glad your back. Hopefully you'll find your pass words sucks to start over and lose your ovations etc.Pam

So you took my Idea! Glad your back. Hopefully you'll find your passwords sucks to start over and lose your ovations etc.Pam

Had to, I missed talkin to u guys! I really hate how I lost my BYC reputation and profile, but there were also multiple chicken related email contacts and other accounts linked to that email so I haven't stoped searching! :fl that this is only temporary!

So you took my Idea! Glad your back. Hopefully you'll find your passwords sucks to start over and lose your ovations etc.Pam

Had to, I missed talkin to u guys! I really hate how I lost my BYC reputation and profile, but there were also multiple chicken related email contacts and other accounts linked to that email so I haven't stoped searching! :fl that this is only temporary!
can the admin not help?

Back
Top Bottom