"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hope everyone has been well!! I am super excited, 2 of my 3 are now laying!! Today is the 2nd day in a row to get 2 eggs!! YAY! I am just waiting on my Easter Egger to start laying. I think I read somewhere they take longer to mature.

For awhile I was worried because everyone talked about how their chickens loved them and came when called and mine didn't at first...Now they are trying to follow me right in the house! They will also come when called...greedy little things. LOL

Hope everyone has been well!! I am super excited, 2 of my 3 are now laying!! Today is the 2nd day in a row to get 2 eggs!! YAY! I am just waiting on my Easter Egger to start laying. I think I read somewhere they take longer to mature. For awhile I was worried because everyone talked about how their chickens loved them and came when called and mine didn't at first...Now they are trying to follow me right in the house! They will also come when called...greedy little things. LOL
Awesome! It's fun when they are that comfortable with you. I have one that will jump into my arms.

And HRIR hen and the BCM pullet from Terri hatched four babies each! Three others were hatched but didn't make it for various reasons.

Back
Top Bottom