"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hatched some christmas wyandottes for the family to watch hatch. If anyone is looking for some straight run chicks, I've got 4 or 5 for sale

What a fun idea!

The kids loved it. We had some family come spend the holiday with us that we hadn't seen in a while. They are remodeling from the flood and we were fortunate not to be affected. I planned the hatch just right to where they could hold some that were dry and in the brooder and they could also see a few that were still hatching. By the end of the day they all wanted to bring chickens home.
lol.png

What a fun idea!

The kids loved it. We had some family come spend the holiday with us that we hadn't seen in a while. They are remodeling from the flood and we were fortunate not to be affected. I planned the hatch just right to where they could hold some that were dry and in the brooder and they could also see a few that were still hatching. By the end of the day they all wanted to bring chickens home. :lol:

:yesss:

The neighbor that has houses my chickens since the flood is totally hooked now! They've got me hatching like crazy so they will have a nice group of their own when I finally get to bring mine home. I did a Halloween and thanksgiving hatch already and set another 24 Sunday for a Christmas hatch. It's the least I can do for them taking care of my flock while I repair things at home.

Glad to see every one return. You asked me about sumalters I will have then for hatch or I might sell my breeding pairs. Let me know if your intrested. Eggs available in 6 weeks. Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone. Pam

Back
Top Bottom