"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hey everyone!!! :) Been awhile since I've logged on. I've been thinking about you all and wanted to say hi.

I've still got Barbs and Bieles. Been thinking of starting a new breed. Pam these Barbs are still crazy as all get out but the hens are such great layers. They layed all through the winter and beat the Bieles by a long shot. I'm loving the Bielefelders though. How is the Niederrheiner breed doing for you?

Cody

So good to hear from you. They Great layers. I like my Biefelders too, the Neiddhiners are better layers so far the have a great temperament like Biefelders . They are sopposed to be auto sexting ,but I've read it's unreliable. In my own hatchlings I can tell at a week old. I was wrong once, the roo's are lighter. One dark roo, he wasn't used for breeding. Great hearing from you.

We have chicks for sale
they hatched Monday anyone interested

Hi guys. Just joined group. I've raised chick's for most my life. Lost my whole flock months back to a neighbors dog so in frustration I said I was done and started demoing the coop. Low and behold I felt compelled to rescue a rooster and it's day 2 and I've got the bug again so here I am starting from scratch with a roo and nothing but a chicken tractor I just threw some repairs on. Looking forward to this group.

Hi guys. Just joined group. I've raised chick's for most my life. Lost my whole flock months back to a neighbors dog so in frustration I said I was done and started demoing the coop. Low and behold I felt compelled to rescue a rooster and it's day 2 and I've got the bug again so here I am starting from scratch with a roo and nothing but a chicken tractor I just threw some repairs on. Looking forward to this group.

Welcome!

:welcome. To the La-yers. Pam

Last edited:

Welcome to the madness again. Great group of people on here. Where you from

Back
Top Bottom