"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Not set on hatchery or private breeder. I've owned from both. I was just saying that I had to agree that my EE from cackle have been my best birds. AND they have been way hardier than any other single bird I've got. My question is solely, who has been your best year round layer that was docile and where did you get them. I only ask where they came from bc egg laying and temperanebt can vary between lines.

I haven’t had any birds that laid tear round except some ex-bat hens I picked up at an auction. They were super sweet to me, loved to be held and cuddled. But they ate nonstop and beat up the other birds.

A pic of the chaos crew. Goatlings are 6wks old! Ducks and most chickens (except Isabella leghorn, splash cochin, and hona cock) hatched mid-February.

AF46206F-BBD1-4004-9A2E-60B567D4496B.jpeg

Ya’ll are a bad, bad influence! I just went to my local feed store to see if they could order a minimal amount of White Leghorns, I only need to add about four WL hens to my flock. They could, but I walked out with three more Ameraucanas (probably EEs)!
:he

I really need to be banned from feed stores. I’ll post a pic after I get off work. I got three different colored chicks.

Ya’ll are a bad, bad influence! I just went to my local feed store to see if they could order a minimal amount of White Leghorns, I only need to add about four WL hens to my flock. They could, but I walked out with three more Ameraucanas (probably EEs)!
:he

I really need to be banned from feed stores. I’ll post a pic after I get off work. I got three different colored chicks.

:yesss:

My feedstore chicks.
33D94883-8267-4FED-ABD1-C5C94C7E9392.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom