"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
You're not a normal "on the beaten path" kinda girl? Well stop the presses! Who knew? I thought I was the only one on this thread that wasn't normal as Mike likes to remind me and everyone else.
lau.gif

roll out a 50' roll of 2"x4"x4' tall wire. I cut two pieces 21 squares long for the front and back and 58 squares long for sides and top, I will take pics as I make one the next time for u.

Please do! I am very interested in the making of your hoop pens -- I can see where they would be very useful to me!​

Quote:
You're not a normal "on the beaten path" kinda girl? Well stop the presses! Who knew? I thought I was the only one on this thread that wasn't normal as Mike likes to remind me and everyone else.
lau.gif

gig.gif
:lau:lau:lol:
is anybody normal on this group?
wink.png

what are the 'register' names of your dogs' parents? do you want to "tag" the previous lines or come up w/something totally your own? lol, Dexter for the male comes to mind first. Be so normal that you're subnormal.

Quote:
LOL This makes me happy in some sort of strange way. You are just feeding the tiger frenzy with your LS-poo posting. In fact now Im hungry and I must go eat. RAWR!!!

Quote:
Please do! I am very interested in the making of your hoop pens -- I can see where they would be very useful to me!

Yea in my opinion it doesn't matter what breed chicken or other birds u raise they come in handy, my birds live in them but someone may need them as a temp cage like if u have to seperate some roosters or something

Quote:
Please do! I am very interested in the making of your hoop pens -- I can see where they would be very useful to me!

Yea in my opinion it doesn't matter what breed chicken or other birds u raise they come in handy, my birds live in them but someone may need them as a temp cage like if u have to seperate some roosters or something

This is exactly right!! I made mine to raise my meat birds in but when I decided to gt rid of the 7 roosters when got them off the roost at night and put them in there till we found someone to take them!! I'm still thinking about making another one!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
LOL This makes me happy in some sort of strange way. You are just feeding the tiger frenzy with your LS-poo posting. In fact now Im hungry and I must go eat. RAWR!!!

yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

Yea, I like having fun doing that. Who else is there to pick on? Lol

Quote:
lau.gif

gig.gif
:lau:lau:lol:
is anybody normal on this group?
wink.png

what are the 'register' names of your dogs' parents? do you want to "tag" the previous lines or come up w/something totally your own? lol, Dexter for the male comes to mind first. Be so normal that you're subnormal.

Well my son named his female Zeta... "Z" for short. and the male is Southernedgepits "Tank".... which is flatly cheesey and overused...lol.... The pups produced should be in the following colors... Champagne,black,blue,fawn,and tri. and any combination of those.Such as blue fawn,champagne tri,blue tri,black tri,etc...

Here are the parents...
mom is black and dad is blue fawn....
317763_131860673584235_100002809093416_99152_1800808957_n.jpg
296418_10150313974511447_564341446_8397096_1876035564_n.jpg

Blue tri.... Champagne tri.... then black tri....
images
images
images

Some of his tri pups he's thrown...
set

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom