"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Good morning everyone! I don't know about y'all, but I'm loving this weather
big_smile.png

I have some Blue Marans cockerels to give away if anyone wants them! I have a 5 month old and a 1.5 month old. Very pretty boys from nice stock. I hate to see them go in the freezer so free to a good home!

This weather is fantastic!!!

Hey, if ya'll get a second, please mosey over to this link & vote for Coffee - this contest ends today & it'll help support Gulf Coast Cocker rescue - these people do a really great job & deserve to win! Coffee's in 2nd place as of right now & you can only vote once.

I look forward to reading the adventures of Coffee & his brudder Bucket every day - they do a wonderful job of promoting the efforts of the organization with their antics.

http://bit.ly/NMxE3C

Good morning everyone! I don't know about y'all, but I'm loving this weather
big_smile.png

I have some Blue Marans cockerels to give away if anyone wants them! I have a 5 month old and a 1.5 month old. Very pretty boys from nice stock. I hate to see them go in the freezer so free to a good home!
I hope you find homes for them,Gracie! I'm still trying to give away a couple of my Basque boys. I'm really procrastinating…my husband is ready to put them in the freezer. :( You'll probably have much better luck than I have. Many people are familiar with the Marans.; they usually have never heard of the Basques.

i started a group on fb called louisiana outdoors and agriculture buy sale and trade, its for anyone who wants to place free adds that have something to do with agg and outdoors without having to go through all the other stuff like clothes and car stereos, it will be a great place to sell chickens and other animals are anything else to do with agg and outdoors, if you are interested just go to the link below and join and add anyone else you think will be interested. its still on the small side but i think it will take off and have mostly people like us on it. just go to the link below to join
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408141192533171/

Back
Top Bottom