Low Cost Feline Spay/Neuter in NH

firedove

Crowing
15 Years
Nov 10, 2008
Fitzwilliam NH
Just wanted to let everyone who might be in the New England area that a new low cost spay/neuter clinic has opened in South western NH, right on the VT and MA borders. I've gotten involved with them and they need to get the word out! Spays are $70 and Neuters $45. They do shots too.

Check out their website http://www.spayneuternow.com

They are not a non-profit group because of the strange laws about it in NH but would love any donations you would be willing to make as well. The address is on the website, no other way to get donations to them right now.

We also have something similar to that here. The Humane Society has partnered up with a vet that comes out with her trailer which is a mobile operating room. They do this 2 or 3 times a year and at different locations around south west kentucky and north west tennessee area. The cost is 35 for cats and 45 for dogs and if they don't have proof of a rabies vaccine they automatically give that and charge 6 for it. She also does just about anythng you want done like test for parasites, dental work you name it and its all cheap. I have taken every dog i've had to them. A few cats of my friends for her because she seems to always work on the days they have it.

Our humane societies have similar programs too but they don't even nearly meet the demand for appointments. The wait list is 3 to 6 months. They can do it cheaper since they are already established and have funding. We have to charge what we do because the owner has to do silly things like pay rent on the building and feed herself, lol. Plus the cost of the supplies alone. But we do hope that people will take advantage of the clinic's services since we are still worlds less expensive than vets around here charge!

Back
Top Bottom