LowCost Purebred Roosters - Welsummers,BCM's,Speckled Sussex & more

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
I hope I don't frustrate buyers with our listing on our roosters on our organic principal farm where they receive the best of feed, grains and access to fresh grass. I've done a lot of hatchouts and have roughly 23 roosters for sale. Most are crowing or about to crow.....I have a few that are younger....about 6 to 8 weeks that will also be available.

If you are interested in one of the roosters we have, please just pm me and I'll get you the details on what we have available. in terms of exact price for the rooster you want.

The reason I have posted $3 is that is our least expensive one. They will vary in prices according to the breed and their age.

We have the following purebred roosters for sale:

Wheatan Marans
Welsummer
Pure Mahogany Rhode Island Reds (Non Production RIR)
Speckled Sussex
Buff Orpington
White Leghorn
Black Copper Marans (feathered, Wade Jeanne Line)

Pm me please if you are interested in one or more of these roosters and I'll get ages and prices to you.
Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

(Should our pm box be full, please feel free to e mail me at [email protected])

I'm interested in the welsh summer breed what is the price on a young bird and do you have any hen for sale please let me know thank you

I'm sorry I don't ship either roosters or baby chicks but might do so in 2010... I do sell hatching eggs for the Welsummers. Please let me know if you are interested in some of these by a pm. Thanks and have a blessed day.

I am interested in some eggs from the welshsummer whatis the price for at least two dozen including shipping let me know please thank you or you could call me at 937 527 8886
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom