Lupus nephritis

So happy to hear your good news.

Tell her that there is no way to tell how long any of us will be here, sick or not. That just being very sick does not mean you won't get better. And that doctors can't predict everything - sometimes it is amazing what a body can do to heal (people, chickens and all other living critters included)

hugs.gif
I'm so happy for you and your family that you received good news!
hugs.gif

Thank you, Lord!

I just now saw this (haven't been around much lately) and I'm sorry that I didn't know.
hugs.gif
So glad that you got such good news. Praying for your granddaughter's continued recovery and believing that she will be a blessing and a joy to you for many years to come!

I would like to thank all who have prayed for Jenny, commented on this thread and messaged me.
hugs.gif
Yesterday they started 'compressing' her legs, thighs, and arms in an attempt to hasten the removal of fluids from her system. Kidneys are responding at a slow rate, but function is improving gradually. Any progress is positive.
fl.gif

My husband was diagnosed with lupus at the age of 13 and was told he had maybe 9 yrs at most, I'm saying this because although he passed away last year at the age of 54, he did not die from LUPUS. He underwent 3 kidney biopsies (you are only supposed to get one in your lifetime). The medical profession is just now understanding Lupus. Alan was a guinea pig for them most of this life. All I can say is question everything they do, a lot of his problems were due to the high doses of medications they were giving him and not the Lupus. Doctors are not Gods, just God's instruments. I wish you all the best, please keep us posted. You and your family are in my prayers.

Thanks, bnewns, your post and experience is what I was hoping someone would share. The statistics and cut and dried approach of the nephrologist scared the 'H' out of us.

Back
Top Bottom