MadamPoofyBrow's Super Awesome Chat Thread!

We go to yard sales every weekend!
I know, it was great...I'm really new and was glad I found a place to hang out with such nice people like you! Very welcoming :)
I'm in NC :) out in the middle of nowhere in NC, lol!

Hey Silkie! Need a rooster? I've got seven that need homes! Lol jk, seriously though, if you need a roo...
Glad you stopped by, the group was just incomplete without you!

Same problem as you Silkie, I have eighty chickens and thirty-three of them are roosters
barnie.gif
I also have some chicks I'm trying to rehome...

What's a role play? I might enjoy it, sounds fun :-D

Any of y'all know what this is? Red dots along the outside of a rooster's leg. Most of my boys have it, and ONLY my boys. I would say mites or something, but they're medicated, mite free, and it's only the roosters. Are they tryna attract hens or something? Pic's of my Serama.

Hm never seen those before. It could be genetic.

I hadn't ever done roleplays till I joined BYC. You make a character. Or two. Or three. Or eight.
roll.png
And there's a storyline, and other people have characters. So you "play" with your characters in the story.

I would say it was genetic too, as it was showing up mostly in my crele boys, which were all related. Then I got Cliff the Serama, and he's got it...forever a mystery...I don't think it's a desise or anything as my current Crele boy's had it since he matured and he's two years old now...

Role Plays sound awesome! Wanna start one?

Back
Top Bottom