MadamPoofyBrow's Super Awesome Chat Thread!

Haha yep! No problem! I'm glad to help you and glad to have you join! Win win!
Here's the overview:
Queen Mariah and King Audric of Edinburgh are currently having a dinner oarty for Gwen and Edwin to get to know eachother a little more. Of course they don't love eachother, but they have to Marry cause of some peace treaty. :idunno Edwin's friend Peter and Gwen's friend Linnet are in love.
Edwin's sister Jenel, assassin Redd, and Jenel's maid Katrina all ran away to a cabin in the woods cause Jenel doesn't want to be forced to marry.
Fawn is up to no good as usual. She's my assassin of Alnwick.
Alena, Crazychick's maid character is in love with Edwin but he doesn't know that–yet. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me here, there, PM or my thread!!

Here's an example of how random I am: I love this smiley so much I've decided to post a whole row of them:
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Okay, so not a whole row...my computer's so slow it was gonna take too long...lol!

Crazychick says it's a great idea for a village thief! Just put Village Thief in the Rank section. I'll add whoever you make to the character page tomorrow

Thanks so much Silkie!
So double check: I fill out the form, post it directly on the thread, and the 'team captain' lets me know if something needs to change?
I then have my character show up, and probably, well, cause trouble. They are a thief, after all ;-) Just kinda jump in?
And brace yourself, there will be questions!

Exactly! As soon as Crazychick aka owner accepts which I'm sure she will, you just start anywhere you want! She/he could show up at Edinburgh or Alnwick castle begging or something because everyone is at a castle right now except Jenel's party. :weee
I've got to go soon

Back
Top Bottom