MadamPoofyBrow's Super Awesome Chat Thread!

You can free range them now, but only if u keep a very close eye on them. We never leave our chicks out alone until they are a couple months old, but even then we keep an eye on them. It really depends on your circumstances. We have alot of snakes, dogs, and cats to watch out for in the day, but nothing at night.

We have everything to worry about. But, my main concern, is our cat. We've got Hawks, Eagles, coyotes, bears, raccoons, possums, you name it its here.
Right now I have 12 free Rangers. They are out all day (with our dogs) and are locked up at night.

We have everything to worry about. But, my main concern, is our cat. We've got Hawks, Eagles, coyotes, bears, raccoons, possums, you name it its here.
Right now I have 12 free Rangers. They are out all day (with our dogs) and are locked up at night.
We do too over in New Mexico. I just have to worry about the cats. Those other creatures won't come near the coop luckily

Oh yeah, glad to have you Pickles!

My main concern is our cat. He kills anything and everything. So j guess I'll wait til they're too big for him, then release them.

Well my cat killed my chicken and my dog killed my cat, so the dog us going and all of our other animals are buddies.

Ohhhhhhhhh.......
1f62a.png
. Heartbreaking.

Back
Top Bottom