MadamPoofyBrow's Super Awesome Chat Thread!

hide.gif

So how are y'all?

I got my 'bator going for the first time. Candled yesterday. 14/15 chickens 1/2 turkeys and all of the ducks were infertile. Everything that was fertile is alive and wiggling. I wish I had had more time to collect turkey eggs, but it was a surprise set.

I got my 'bator going for the first time. Candled yesterday. 14/15 chickens 1/2 turkeys and all of the ducks were infertile. Everything that was fertile is alive and wiggling. I wish I had had more time to collect turkey eggs, but it was a surprise set.
woot.gif
Congrats! What's you roo to hen ratio? That's a lot infertile
hmm.png
Hope the others do good
fl.gif
Keep us updated
wink.png

I'll be setting again the first week of March, if I can find a new bator. Mine decided to break during my last batch this year, which had 11 Seramas in it
somad.gif

Y'all got suggestions on a good bator? I'm thinning out my flock now and putting the profits toward a good one that won't break so soon. I'd only done about thirteen batches in the last one
he.gif

:woot Congrats! What's you roo to hen ratio? That's a lot infertile :/  Hope the others do good:fl  Keep us updated;)
I'll be setting again the first week of March, if I can find a new bator. Mine decided to break during my last batch this year, which had 11 Seramas in it :mad:
Y'all got suggestions on a good bator? I'm thinning out my flock now and putting the profits toward a good one that won't break so soon. I'd only done about thirteen batches in the last one :he  
I somehow totally missed this post. I've got a Brinsea Octagon and I love it.
Oh that stinks. :hugs are Seramas hard to hatch like silkies?

Crazy chick are you saying that 14/15 were infertile?

I'm neglecting again
hide.gif

What is your avi Frin?
When are you eggs due Crazychick?

Here's my new Serama babies!

Pullet number one! Mottled.

Pullet number two! Birchen??

Cockerel number one! Salmon.

Pullet number three! Kinda millle fleur

Pullet number four! Black with brown head.

Pullet number five! Mottled.

Pullet number six! Crele.

Cockerel number two! Mille fleur.

Will post their names later, I just got them yesterday :)

Back
Top Bottom