Magpie & Splash Call Ducks & Water Pan ?

My Sister found a small baby pool for $8 at either Dollar General or Family Dollar. It is about 36" across and 10-12" deep and comes in pink or blue.

The baby pools are a little deeper than I'd like to get.
I have the small pool that you are talking about I placed some wood to make them stairs it works, they use it.

Some day I'll get my magpie!!

I'm hoping not to have to use stairs or a ramp. So far they won't use any ramp - but they will sleep under it, and a ramp or stairs would be one more thing to clean mud off of.

I'm about certain I've seen pics of magpies you had or hatched - because I quite specifically remember wanting them! They didn't have as much white as mine from what I remember, but they had far more white than a bib.

The baby pools are a little deeper than I'd like to get.

I'm hoping not to have to use stairs or a ramp. So far they won't use any ramp - but they will sleep under it, and a ramp or stairs would be one more thing to clean mud off of.

I'm about certain I've seen pics of magpies you had or hatched - because I quite specifically remember wanting them! They didn't have as much white as mine from what I remember, but they had far more white than a bib.

Mine are considered the "wanna be Magpie". They are not quite there... But someday.. As they got older the white on there chest turned black, so they have white necks, black chest then white bellies, LOL Yep, I have wanna be's...

Oh, hah. I still thought the "wanna be's" were pretty darn cute.

You might try a hot water heater drain pan. They are only about 2 inches high and about 2 to 3 ft across. Also some shower stalls have pre-fab drain pans. You might try asking at a plumbing supply or hardware store.

OMG, I THINK I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST MAGPIE THAT I HAVE WANTED FOR SOOOOO LONG!!!

Here's his belly, of course, The pic is upside down.

Judging by the size of that duck, you've had one for a little while. Did you just realize that?
gig.gif

Judging by the size of that duck, you've had one for a little while. Did you just realize that?
gig.gif
I wish, LOL, the others grew black feathers on there chest which they looked more like the bibbed, this one is all white from head to tail. OMG, I'm sooo excited. WOO HOO

Back
Top Bottom