Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

This thread is so busy I HAD to sit and read to the end. I didn't even get up when DH called to ask why DD#1 is sleeping in the game room with a puppy. We don't have a puppy...
Do we?

Ummmm....that's enough to get me thinking about pausing from the catch-up. Do report back!

Our little dog has breast cancer and nothing can be done, so I'm trying to convince hubby we need a 3rd to give the Chocolate Lab a pal when Daisy is lost...but he isn't at all sure and won't even go there. I missed out on Chicken Danz's wonderful Great Pyrenees puppies just recently, and really think it's a shame.

Ok now that I am going to do this. Let make sure I got this right a still air foam incubator temp should be 101.5 right to hatch been since before Katrina
Since I have tried to use an incubator what is the humidity suppose to be. Happy Monday gra everyone I am staying away from the parades.

Clarissa aka rottie mom

I would like to join in on the fun, please. I have read the rules, need to arrange for some eggs, and make sure the bator will be free and ready.
smile.png

I love all of these local pictures. Laree has a gorgeous, rugged landscape there. Dsqard's bison, 1muttsfan's huge frozen lake, SCG's manure, I mean, snow (
tongue.png
) - amazing.

Definitely most jealous of the bison. I have petted a few before in a safari park around. They are huge...
love.gif

Alright, BHep made me do it. Here was my Saturday. Now post, BHep! I want to see your mud.

PS: You're lucky the powers that be haven't figured out how to let me post a smell to the internet yet.

Gulp ! Nothing like that.....but it does stink !
Guess I will go out and snap a few pictures of my mini mud.
gig.gif

166120_1585119910305_1304980452_31432910_3730289_n.jpg

Here is a picture of the road I live on from last January. This was taken standing at the top of my driveway! We have had nothing for snow this year compared to last.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom