Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

I have two moving around!!!!! :):):):):):) I hope they hatch. I can't believe Iv actually got this far. That they have got this far. Ah!!! I'm sooooo excited. I caught myself talking to the eggs. Encouraging them to do as their siblings are. I'm crazy, I know. :):):):):lol:

OK, I have a pip now too - shipped EE. But it is pipped on the wrong end
hmm.png

I've had at least 1-2 eggs pip at the wrong end the last two hatches I've done.

My eggs are day 17 eggs, and they're behaving nicely. I haven't checked on them, but they aren't doing anything weird from outward appearances.

How can I sleep tonight??? There's a pip FHS!!! This is the best/worst part of hatching. The waiting, pacing, worrying. I know that they will do all the work, and I will just sit idly by, but the excitement is enough to keep me awake
clap.gif

And it truly doesn't help that DH walks by the bator saying things like " oh look, another pip. ......Just kidding..." but by then I have jumped out of my seat and am racing for the incubator... stinker.

celebrate.gif
YAY I have one hatched and 2 more pipped
wee.gif

It is going to be a long night...
Congratulations to all that have early chicks and to those still waiting your time will come soon it is still very early

Well me and my dad keep hearing chirps this evening. He can stand next to it and hear it but anytime I go in there to listen nothing. I only hear it when I'm sitting on the couch. I think they don't like me. LOL. Ugh come on babies!!! I set early Saturday morning because I am impatient and I went on lockdown Tuesday night...

Back
Top Bottom