Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

My girls at work had to have this explained to them.

It took my wife 5 seconds and me about 30 seconds to get this pic.

Cudos to my DW!

154594_428870763809049_205344452828349_1533881_1419786787_n.jpg

Last edited:
Graphic, don't watch if you have a weak stomach. I'm sure many of you have seen this before, it just ticks me off. We can do something. This particular farm, if you can call it that..is way below the norm for egg farms.

I hadn't seen that before, and it ticks me off to no end!!! I can't begin to put in words how mad that makes me! So sad.

Smaller, caring hatcheries are so much better than these huge corps that hatch. Everyone that gets from hatcheries should in my opinion buy from local hatcheries that they can tour and see how things are kept/handled.

I hadn't seen that before, and it ticks me off to no end!!! I can't begin to put in words how mad that makes me! So sad.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Decided I'd better log in and announce the winners before I catch up on the thread- worked 78 hours in 7 days and I'm pooped!!!

Okay, the Flapper Contest was close, but it was BrettMo's Paratrooper who won the greatest number of votes- Congrats! PM me your mailing address.

Cynthia12 takes the prize in the Celeb Look-Alike Contest with her Lady Gaga Frizzle! Congrats to you!! PM me.

Okay, I'm going back to catch up again for a few minutes.

Quote:
Oh gosh, no, I'm not that old yet. Haha my Mom used to roll her eyes at me like I was being disrespectful when I called it Monkey Wards. Never realized it came from before her time! lol Geez my youngest DS is always teasing me about being so old! I think I'm starting to believe it or something! He was shocked when he found out there weren't 50 states when I was born. Now he loves to tell everyone that I am older than Hawaii.
roll.png
Makes a Mom so proud! hahaha
I was six. I have a picture of myself wearing a one piece playsuit, seersucker, snaps up the front, holding a hula hoop and wearing a lei. I remember Hawaii was all the rage because of Statehood.

Of course, that means I also predate Alaska & Disneyland, of course it predates both of the states!

Deb

Back
Top Bottom