Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

My girls at work had to have this explained to them.

It took my wife 5 seconds and me about 30 seconds to get this pic.

Cudos to my DW!

154594_428870763809049_205344452828349_1533881_1419786787_n.jpg

I think you have to be of the right age to know about the old Adam West "Batman" to "get it"!!
gig.gif
We actually have 1 VSH tape of the old black and white episodes!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Decided I'd better log in and announce the winners before I catch up on the thread- worked 78 hours in 7 days and I'm pooped!!!

Okay, the Flapper Contest was close, but it was BrettMo's Paratrooper who won the greatest number of votes- Congrats! PM me your mailing address.

Cynthia12 takes the prize in the Celeb Look-Alike Contest with her Lady Gaga Frizzle! Congrats to you!! PM me.

Okay, I'm going back to catch up again for a few minutes.

Congratulations!!!! Great photos! Thanks Renee for running the contests!!

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks Mahonri for sharing that photo. The Batman theme song is now firmly stuck in my head :p. We used to drive my poor mom nuts "singing" that on Saturday mornings. dating myself I know...

Dar, got your message, and yours SCG, and yours, c-a-m, etc...sooooooo sorry not to have answered you all earlier.

I was busy, but I'm better now. I'll catch up with all of the PMs from everyone when I get back from the farm- need to check on how they've all survived out there.

Missed you all!!
hugs.gif

the Flapper Contest was close, but it was BrettMo's Paratrooper

Cynthia12 takes the prize in the Celeb Look-Alike Contest with her Lady Gaga Frizzle!

Congrats, winners! BrettMo ... that chicken bell is really swell.

I would like to thank those who entered photos, stories, captions, artwork, etc., in the contests, because once I think about it, it's entertaining and a lot of fun to see/read all the entries. I mean, really, who (besides Cynthia 12) knew that Lady Gaga could look like a Frizzle?

Congrats, winners! BrettMo ... that chicken bell is really swell.

I would like to thank those who entered photos, stories, captions, artwork, etc., in the contests, because once I think about it, it's entertaining and a lot of fun to see/read all the entries. I mean, really, who (besides Cynthia 12) knew that Lady Gaga could look like a Frizzle?

Thanks! I won! I think lady GaGa has looked like just about anything and everything out there.
big_smile.png

My girls at work had to have this explained to them.

It took my wife 5 seconds and me about 30 seconds to get this pic.

Cudos to my DW!

154594_428870763809049_205344452828349_1533881_1419786787_n.jpg
Ok, I rembere batman..someone please explain this to me though..what is that a picture of?
hide.gif

Oh my goodness..I haven't heard that song in ages! How funny. I think we did do the na na na na na. Loved the old batman shows. Oh man, I'm getting old.
Thanks for posting that,, it really made me smile..my big smile for the day!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom