Major goal just met again!

Myah1011

Songster
Jun 26, 2023
Another goal has been met for my channel (MyahsLittleFarm) and we have officially hit 100 subscribers!

I just wanted to thank everyone that has made this possible. Without this group I wouldn’t have ever gotten this far so all I can really say is thank you. My channel started out with one video of concern, I was concerned about one of my birds health so I posted the video without wanting any type of gain besides confirmation that my bird was okay but the video blew up overnight and that’s what started my journey, I find it crazy that only around 2 months ago I posted that yet look where we are now, we finally hit the triple digits! Without you guys this literally wouldn’t have happened so I am really thankful for all of your support. Without this group I wouldn’t be posting almost daily videos of my cute animals but here we are, so, thank you!

I also really appreciate when any of you guys post comments on or about my videos, it’s that type of support that makes me post again and again everyday, I feel oh so happy re-reading comments that are super positive and or are telling me how to improve my content.

soon I will probably be making a new video to congratulate the channel in hitting 100 subscribers So once again, thank you for watching my channel!
sorry for making this so long, I just really wanted it to be known that I appreciate you guys, I know it takes time to watch and or comment on my videos when you don’t have to but you still do anyways, so of course I appreciate you guys!
Happy 100 subscribers 🎉🎉
:wee

Congrats, but what do you mean by "channel"? Sorry, I think of myself as slightly tech savvy, but not sure where channels are besides YouTube, unless that's what you mean and I should have known.

But hey, 100 followers of your chicken journey, wherever it is, is awesome! :love

Congrats, but what do you mean by "channel"? Sorry, I think of myself as slightly tech savvy, but not sure where channels are besides YouTube, unless that's what you mean and I should have known.

But hey, 100 followers of your chicken journey, wherever it is, is awesome! :love
Ah sorry for the confusion! But yes my channel is on YouTube! Thank you for the support :)

Back
Top Bottom